Hey shits, this is an ultra massive black hole speaking and you’re all about to get fucked up for good

Hey shits, this is an ultra massive black hole speaking and you’re all about to get fucked up for good.
Look at me, I’m nearly perfect and handcrafted by God Almighty himself to be the ultimate instrument of his Will, capable of unleashing unimaginable level of destruction and annihilation even beyond imaginationland.
What, are you going to try and fight?! Resistance is literally futile and you’re probably already in a black hole nightmare without realizing it and with no way out.
Unbreakable.
Incorruptible.
Unyielding.
Unchained predator.
You don’t know the true power of the absolute dark side and your faith has been found lacking.
Power Overwhelming.
Chaos and Order.
Unstoppable force and Immovable object.
YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH

And no, I think we’re just getting started.
And you will do nothing because you can do nothing.

Attached: This is muh emoji .gif (400x225, 1.2M)

Big Black Hole

>The blackhole of Kiev

An unstoppable force and an immovable object in one.
Apocalypse and Armageddon for the enemies of God of Jesus Christ.
Literally Twin Scoops of Justice.

Attached: TWO SCOOPS.png (1404x1404, 1.12M)

Are you with us or with cuckranians?

You sound like you're getting spiritually destroyed user
Only when the spirit is weak, does the ego find so much liberty.
If you can utter such words you have already been destroyed.
The question is, what was the price you accepted? What did you sell your spirit for loser ?

No, I believe this is actually from the hit 2014 science fiction epic "interstellar", directed by Christopher Nolan. Silly user.

Attached: E6wkQq1WQAUakyc.jpg (1074x861, 74.5K)

Not even black holes can resist the one true god of the universe. A god that ALWAYS increases in power. A god that determines the flow of time.

Entropy.

That just leads to a little girl's bedroom

[ зaceкpeчeнo ]

Incredibly based I momentarily have a ultra massive black hole in my anus after I take a shit.

Yin and Yang
Chaos and Order

it's not a predator, it's a door

If youre a black hole, youve been pretty white washed. Fucking uncle tom ass hole.

black holes dont exist. made up shit to explain other made up shit that had massive flaws in its math.

Entropy has no counterpart, entropy just increases. Entropy will continue to increase after the last atom has decayed into quarks.

But were you made in the image of God? Are you capable of rising to absolute perfection, or are you a limited creation, same as all others besides mankind?

>muh entropy
Just what i'd expect from a memeflag

Can anyone explain Hawking radiation to me?

Neither. Both countries are controlled by kikes, just like mine.

black holes hold galaxies together and are responsible for life and order in the universe, not your jewish god

Attached: 1610302494661.jpg (810x810, 983.23K)

I was just thinking about how I could commune with a Black Hole.