Can I get a non-CIA take on fucking Ukraine? What is the relationship between Ukraine and god's chosen people...

Can I get a non-CIA take on fucking Ukraine? What is the relationship between Ukraine and god's chosen people? I already know the prez. and PM are Jews and Israel has close ties with the current regime. Does this have to do with Russia stopping US/Israel coup d'etat in Syria?? Pls let me get some red pills

Attached: 4qsJsJvQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

It's Kyiv

Nigga what?

Kyiv Yourself

It's KYIV

KYÏV

Neocon Jews instigated a coup de'tat against a democratically elected leader in the Ukraine in 2014. They hate Putin because he's the sole road block between them and world domination.

It's Kiev. always has been.

Nah, the jewish faggot was elected after a CIA coup over the big nosed russian puppet that was there.

Repo Man is a based movie

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

Attached: 4chan sigil protection guidance strength.png (683x384, 6.32K)

it WAS kyiv for about 6 hours that's no longer the case.
it's a forced meme by blue checkmarks and you know it

Putin loves Jews.

Attached: 595129683.0.jpg (1200x800, 88.7K)

What is their short term goal? Obliterating whites, destroying Russia, and taking out Syria or?

Attached: 1645921155557.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

General Casey -2007

Read up in it yourself or believe what some zoomed educated faggots find on youtube and reddit

Hilary was supposed to win and guide the EU off the teeth of Russian oil...they failed and here is the last ditch effort to do that

It's always been Keev.

Attached: warispeace.png (704x704, 109.07K)

The Jews are parasites. They'll infect any nation they can. It's in their dna

KIEV

See

>It's Kyiv

Attached: 1646024261653.jpg (600x800, 146.64K)

Best damn car on the lot

It smells like you forgot to dilate today

>the sole road block between them and world domination
In time, he won't be the only one. More and more people are gonna revolt against globohomo within the next 3-5 years, mark my words. Hell, WW3 will probably be globohomo vs the world

Look at the edits for chicken Kiev on Wikipedia to know when this was started

Yes. I think Jews have more to do with this issue than people realize. Not to blame them for every problem but it's like 9/11 levels of war propaganda (and we all know who was behind that). Plus all of the motives behind this issue

Attached: 1642844041870.jpg (720x718, 67.88K)

Know thy enemy retard

Newest redditor cope going around is that Ukraine joos banded together and killed Kadyrov in some Gadaffi esque manner

2 goals:
>phase out swift
>make nationalism look bad
not that complicated

Attached: 1626663587663.png (399x400, 55.4K)

Why are they pushing the name change anyway?