Median Russian salary was only 16,616USD/14,743Euros annually, and now this...

Median Russian salary was only 16,616USD/14,743Euros annually, and now this. I feel really sorry for the everyday Russian and how this will affect them.

Attached: broke.png (994x559, 90.67K)

>Median Russian salary was only 16,616USD/14,743Euros annually,
damn that's like 1/10th of where I live

thank your leaders in the west for waging economic terrorism on everyday people

Putin could admit to blowing up those apartments and still be less of a terrorist than Joe Biden.

Blame their fucking retarded president and government.

Yeah bro the russhits are the victims in this

yeah coz russians go convert all their rubles to USD before they go to the store to buy locally produced groceries lol

maybe they’ll finally take control of their shit country

Things here are 90% cheaper than in the US tho. Everything.

Get gud. How man centuries has the American empire existed for again? A fraction of most former Monarchy caveman yuros?

Either do something about the corporate ran thugs who control most flow of goods or succumb. I just happen to be on the side with the biggest dick, do you blame me for not acknowledging I am somewhat lucky?

You are correct. You don't have 12 different versions of Kit-Kat ice cream "twists" at various prices. If you go get icecream...you buy icream...here the populace is laced with paralization by choice and feeds the beast as is

I honestly thought it was like half that, like China-tier.

The average citizen? Yes, kind of.
US citizens enlist in the military, and don't get a say in whether we invade Iraq or Vietnam or whatever. Russian citizens don't get to decide WTF Putin does, other than not voting for him.

Dam Russkies make more than I do.

I thought it was more. I had no idea Russia's GDP isn't even as high as Canada's. And also apparently Ukrainians make like 30-50% more, median, than Russians do.

Dam! So everything there is 90% cheaper and they make more than I do as an American.
Where do I fucking sign?

>Russian citizens don't get to decide WTF Putin does, other than not voting for him.
That's much better than we have it in America.
At least in Russia, you're vote actually counts.

Except cars
and cellphones
and computers
and homes
But enjoy the cheap bread and potatoes.

Where do you live? I live in the US, and even if I got a shit no-skill job I'd make at least 800$ every two weeks, after tax. You could get a no-skill job, work only 4 days a week and beat their median.

Thanks.

You confused me because we us commas for decimals.

Lol, I am American. I work in the Medical Laboratory. Board Certified. I make about $800 / 2 weeks. Usually less.
America SUCKS.

>Minimum Wages in Russia increased to 12792 RUB/Month (151.896 USD/Month) in 2021

I make twice that and I havent had to actually work since November lmao

Hope all the Russian shills here aren’t getting paid in rubbles