They are losing and can’t win against a small neighbourhood country at this point...

They are losing and can’t win against a small neighbourhood country at this point, sad for a “world power” don’t you think?

Attached: 590EE16B-AF6F-4B97-BD77-56F371A11233.png (1200x800, 1.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1645962378453.jpg (1268x2984, 918.05K)

They're losing the propaganda war.
I haven't seen anything shilled as hard as this Ukrainian regime in my life.

They're not even trying, just wait until they lose their patience and carpet bomb the cities into submission.

Ghost of Kiev killed 6 million Russians

It's because the Russian MOD refuses to release any footage so they are just letting the west run rampant with any narrative they please.

They are losing the propaganda war, but they are wining the war in Ukraine.

One week ago, nobody cared about Ukraine and today they are rioting for Ukraine in the streets.

Why wouldn't they try? What's there to gain be making this war go on longer than needed?

Ukraine is getting stomped. Western social media is just filled with Baghdad Bob tier disinfo

honestly Russia has held back quite a bit. Putin thought ukraine would be taken easily. If they push back hard enough he'll probably just start carpeting cities like this user said I somehow doubt he'd go the nuclear route considering the entire world is against him at this point. Doing anything nuclear would be the complete end of russia.

retarded shill, the western media is lying
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

You know what I don't see? I don't see "russian areas" getting beaten back by the supposed strong winning ukrainian side.

>be USA
>fight goat fuckers for 20 years
>don't win
>everything back to normal in 2 weeks
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: b03a0db7f600f206252ad178375e2181.jpg (400x300, 16.78K)

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
>slide thread

sure Jean-Pierre, thats why the chief of Russian General Staff has been fired, because thats what happens when you are winning a war right

Attached: 7454357357.png (720x239, 34.36K)

(((the west)))

the russian army is full of 19 year old conscripts who dont even know where they are, im sorry you're just now learning this. also the literal entire world minus china and india and spending them endless supplies at this point, it's over

Attached: subhuman.jpg (798x1041, 33.71K)

>They're losing the propaganda war
Sleep is overrated or so I hear, they need to work harder, this is embarrassing

6 million dead russians just flew over my house

Attached: FMpjPo4X0AAfcwZ.jpg (1284x970, 109.43K)

Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan. Chaz.

Get fucked shill.

Well, it's not like they're trying to conquer and dominate it. Russia just wants to get rid of the Western military infrastructure from there. He wants to get rid of the George Soros NGO's and the heavy military equipment the globohomo gave them. Russia will not tolerate (((Zelensky))) literally making nuclear threats.

Attached: 1646010731781.jpg (395x750, 67.82K)

show flag

Is this the biggest blunder in military history?

Proof?

What does Putin actually gain by occupying Ukraine if the people there hate him? It will be a nightmare. The war has already made Russia weaker economically and united the West. Russia would literally have been better off doing nothing and maybe concentrate on the wellbeing of its people for once.

Attached: hm_1.gif (446x349, 679.03K)

Losing against small countries hasn't hurt America or China in the last 70 years.

>the complete end of russia
Russia is already over. Even if Putin somehow manages to destroy Ukrainian military right now, he will have a slavic equivalent of Afghanistan/Chechnya terrorism brewing pot right on his doorstep with 40 million people in it. Not to mention that will the sanctions in place, Russia is now DPRK 2.0 and will remain that at least until Putin croaks or someone in his inner circle works up the balls to off him.

Which is fine. The US is about to learn that Narrative Press doesn't hold up when it's based entirely on vaporware.

>doing nothing and maybe concentrate on the wellbeing of its people for once
>paranoid dictator
>caring about his people when outside of taxes and cannon fodder
lmao

Yeah, what am I expecting from a KGB agent?

Attached: shrug_tom.png (1276x1283, 1.11M)

The US at least has some vaguely reasonable justifications to start most major wars within the last century and we also didn't receive sanctions like the Russians are right now

The parts of Ukraine he is occupying are majority Russian and the intent is to give him an unhindered line of communication to Crimea, which gives him power projection to the Med.

This, I haven't seen ANY Russian footage, im almost thinking its strategic. Just like strict orders not to harm civilians or damage infrastructure. Going to let the west build up a fake "victory" made from fake hero memes and video taping blown up equipment that was abandoned on purpose.

>The country that controls the world's reserve currency getting sanctioned by anybody.
The US lied about the justification for every major war since Vietnam and that's public knowledge around the world.

Attached: DroolingRetard.png (640x278, 72.54K)

>1 post by this ID

Sage & report

How long until Putin nukes

some people believe there are ways t win wars that dont involve bombing civilians, unlike americans

>Russia is over!
Europe is right now, RIGHT NOW, buying their gas from Russia via Ukraine.
You people are stupid and live in a world of Tom Clancy simulations.

All the while his country is falling apart. More land is the last thing that Russia needs.

Jewlensky desperate to negotiate with Russia this morning. You sure about that meme flaggly faggy?

Direct access to a seaport that doesn't freeze over six months out of the year is not "More Land".