OH NO PUTINBROS

No Economy = No Bullets

ITS OVER

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-225407~2.png (1080x1094, 116.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.investing.com/currencies/usd-rub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EAt my shit snownigers I'll kill u all

Saviour of the white race coming through!

Attached: 1645970439797.jpg (359x400, 65.28K)

Tula, wolf, Barnaul they have more 7.62x39 ammo than grains of sand

Wow liar ! Ruble is up 26% against the dollar, that means good for Russia as they have all the resources!

lmao it's garbage now

Russia needs to negotiate about as much as Ukraine does. They will reach an agreement.

OP you sound desperate !

oh no.. imaginary economy is different than yesterday

Putin has euros from eurofags.

how much would it cost to make a full set of monopoly play money using rubles?

Attached: 1253184320157.jpg (592x512, 23.44K)

This means nothing. It means absolutely jack shit.

You know who's taken russia's side in this?
China
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar
Oman
Kuwait

All the energy producing people. This ruple shit doesn't matter. The people who supply energy to the world are all taking russia's side. You know how you know? Cause they're the only ones who haven't cut trade to russia yet. And they won't.

Why lie it take a couple of seconds to check! He's got to be fed to lie like that !

it requires an entire wagon of rubles.

Now I guess we know why Russia has been stacking gold like a motherfucker

they got their headline, afterhours trading destroys rubel... for 6 hours... its down 13%, not a big deal.

Attached: its literally not over.png (1012x630, 79.96K)

ru.investing.com/currencies/usd-rub
sorry to poop on your parade, bro

Attached: 2022-02-28_10-08-34.png (672x934, 47.45K)

I think the USA have printed a lot more dollars than the Russians have printed rubles lol what a cock, doesn't even know his own countries state of finances!

huh that's weird, all of those countries have working agreements and pre-arranged payment rails with Ripple

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

You can add the remaining OPEC countries to that list as well. They announced they'll continue to support Russia.

Russia will be fine, USA and Europe will starve!

the economy is fucked forever anyways russia might as well go in for the whole thing at this point

>ripple
ohno not payment contracts those certainly can't get broken in times of war

Russia playing the long game they have all the food and resources they need. USA just shut another pipeline and Europe's food just been sold to china !

its too bad you are literally a fucking idiot and dont understand candle charts

Attached: its literally not over1.png (632x567, 79.96K)