Dispatches from an American expat in the Ukraine

Dispatches from an American expat in the Ukraine.
Choose to believe this or not, doesn’t really matter to me.

Attached: C7700808-09F2-4AFB-B01A-187C49B88998.jpg (750x981, 182.4K)

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

Phoneposting btw

>Walk the streets
Nah they'll just blitz em from 1000 miles away instead

penis

>American expat in the Ukraine
Wait, so this guy was/is real after all?

Attached: 16489124992.png (768x561, 449.8K)

>be Russians
>encircled Kiev (((the spelling is how I know you're a kike)))
>A drink vodka and chill
>Jewkrainians starve
Awesome.

Mfw

Attached: 6A1562FE-E811-42E1-88A1-686C556761D5.jpg (750x751, 352.11K)

No lmao this guy is a sex tourist drunk degenerate.

Attached: 1643905773192.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

Vet buddy of mine just landing in Poland a few hours ago. Meeting with several other spec ops vets, including from UK. They're joining the "International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine" and will be making their way to Kyiv to assist with preparation and training.

Slava Ukraini!

This is all bs. The Russians will simply escalate until Kiev gives in. They can do it now and forget it ever happened within a month or Kiev will look like Grozny did in 1995. The Russian loves his rocket artillery. Loves it.

This isn't home alone. You aren't going to throw tins of paint at the third shock army.

This fucking CoD faggot seems to think that this is a game. It more likely he would like the people of Kiev to think it's a game.

Based

Putin thought it would be done in 1 day

>(((the spelling is how I know you're a kike)))
I mean if you’re actually they’re I’d assume you’d use the “correct” terminology. I say Kiev.

Yeah it's totally comfy, the enemy is at the gates of our capital city but no big deal, it's all good.

Attached: kyiv-kyle.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

These people are retarded. The second someone shoots their gun or throws a molotov from their apartment building, the whole building will be bombed. At that point, the Russians can just identify the building that firing is coming from and blow it up. Israel style.

Attached: 1646023538466.jpg (218x250, 3.38K)

kike

AN AMERICAN EXPAT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Least believable Ukraine shilling yet.

Congratulations, op.

I don’t think Russia could get away with bombing apartment buildings the way our greatest ally can.

As I said I really don’t care if you believe it or not. Just sharing information.

Larp. You've seen people crying for their mom with an odd set of limbs and then get turned into a low rent cyborg broke and with no possible hope of a sloppy blow job you don't volunteer for anything.

American vets were traumatized in Iraq and Afghanistan. They were turned into duck in a duck shoot by their own general staff. Noone had a good time in Mosul. No sane person is going to get into urban war with Chechens in Kiev in February. Even troons don't want to lose their penis like that.

They're fighting Nazis remember? Putin already inb4'd it.

The thing about giving civilians guns, is they cease the legal protections in war for civilians. If they shoot from the buildings, then its no longer an apartment building, its a base. Bases need to be blown up.

If I was a Russian general, that would be my line of thinking.

Fuck Ukraine and fuck your zogbot friends. May God punish them justly, because God is on the side of Russia

Lol right? It's so easy to see through their fucking bs

>God is on the side of Russia

Attached: 1635594144949.png (298x234, 88.29K)

>Kyiv
Oh I see, he said it three times so that 3x more heckin valid.

Yes god loves it when you send thousands of Muslims into a Christian country to kill them!!

Why do people keep confusing a soros coup installed puppet government as "Ukraine"?

If the alternative is failure and loss of face - as well as their ability to credibly make threats of violence in the future - I expect they will do it.

The only Christians in Ukraine are the separatists who are not allowed a vote. Ukraine is as Christian as an American tranny. They are just a puppet for the degenerate American agenda. Russia is a Christian country. We have satanists here doing rituals to protect Ukraine. You're just too braindead to see this

You’re right i think, but the outrage would be tremendous. I get that the Russians wouldn’t care but it doing shit like that could get other countries really involved instead of just giving them guns or whatever else.

Exactly. Its infuriating seeing people who do not trust a thing the government says unless it's about how great Ukraine is. Fucking retards. The whole lot of em

>Russia is a Christian country
Let’s not look up abortion or hiv rates for Russia 0_o

worded like a true larp

Will only take a few commie blocks to get blown up before they get the hint. They will stop when they understand how simple and immediate the result will be.

reducing human population to 500 mil and uniting under a global government might not be bad... the problem is, all the current wef / UN / illuminati globohomo billionaires are the exact people who need to be culled, but will not be within the current paradigm.

>reducing human population to 500 mil and uniting under a global government might not be bad
That would be incredibly gay no matter who is in charge

>Even troons don't want to lose their penis like that.
kek, take this

Attached: 1579389019042.jpg (556x604, 65.02K)

Fuck it man maybe they will, I don’t know.

This

this. How anyone on this board can delude themselves into thinking that no matter what propaganda ukraine puts on social media, a small country like ukraine could ever fight a super power like russia on its own, is fucking stupid beyond help. Period, end of and I don't want to see any more threads. Russia will take ukraine because Russia is a super power and ukraine is a shit hole corrupt nation just like most smaller eastern bloc nations. In the same way that china will take taiwan if taiwan gets no back up, because it's fucking CHINA vs taiwan.

And i know i know muh us forces afghanistan btfo'd etc. Putin and China aren't really concerned with fighting the way we in the west fight. That's it.

True

this guy sounds like a fuckin q tard lmfao

Amen

>abortion or hiv rates
russia sees those are problems, zog sees them as sacraments

>Look it up
>See that the Russian government is taking action to lower these things
>They get called racist and homophobic because of this

the shilling is just really sad an desperate at this point lmao...

Attached: memewar2.0.png (489x332, 216.99K)

Any comparison to Afghanistan/Iraq is null and void, normie retards can't see Russia is trying to force a cede of the eastern territories, no interest in endlessly occupying the country. Fun to watch the goalposts move in real time though.
>pfft war lasted more than a day? putin BTFO
>pffffffft they haven't taken Kiev in 3 days? putin BTFO
Let's see where the cope goes from here.

>sex tourist drunk degenerate
...and he manages sensitive info?
i call bullshit
except his claims are 90% stuff thats generic, obvious or found in the news
now again, theres this bit... saboteurs in the heart of Kiev? Kiev already got deserters and he doesnt see anything wrong?

well its prolly bullshit anyway