My best fren died and I need support

This hurts so damn much. It was from covid and before you call me a shill I don't give a fuck about being pro or anti vax. It just sucks. I'll never get another text or call from him. I cant visit his house, we can't share a laugh or watch a show. I can't do anything that reminds me of him and all the stuff we used to do or I break down. I wasn't prepared for this. I know other people have gone through something like this is there any fren out there who can tell me how they managed to get through this? I am simply crushed.

Attached: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u1.jpg (750x1000, 92.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong sub

omg le rip :(

I know it hurts but this song has helped me with my grief for years bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

Man the fuck up, my entire family died in Syria you Western pussy.

I don't go on any subs but pol. Thanks I'll give it a listen

Follow him

Here's a song for you too bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

I wouldn't care honestly

My condolences, user. I'm sorry for your loss.
It takes a while and it's a rough go for a bit. Just try to be easy on yourself and others, and don't feel guilty about having fun/feeling good.
Going for long walks, or working on things, help.

Try to fuck his mom and give yourself another friend /son

Rest in Peace
Stay strong brother

OP, throat my cock until you die.

Thank you user. I've lost both parents and this hurts so much more.

pol is not the best place to talk about this. I feel for you user, I really do. But this thread will get pruned sooner rather than later. go on r9k, things will be better for you there.

you're probably right. I stopped going on 9k years ago because it was so depressing. I guess this would be appropriate though.

It'll all soon be over

this

Don't worry, he would've wanted you to be happy. Plus, life is short.. you'll join him soon enough anyway. Just be grateful that you actually had somebody who made you feel so happy

Sorry you lost your friend user.

Do you think Putin’s army is social distancing?

get over it, pussy