Putin has actually lost his mind

The casual speculation about Vladimir Putin’s mental state has become more serious.

Senator Marco Rubio, the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee, indicated last night, without explicitly saying so, that he’s getting briefings or viewing materials that speak to health issues of some kind.

I wish I could share more,but for now I can say it’s pretty obvious to many that something is off with #Putin

He has always been a killer,but his problem now is different & significant

It would be a mistake to assume this Putin would react the same way he would have 5 years ago

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 26, 2022

Reading between those lines is not difficult.

nationalreview.com/corner/has-putin-actually-lost-his-mind/

Attached: 1.png (822x754, 649.72K)

Attached: 1646024912803.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

FARRRRT

>implying pooptin had a mind to begin with

Sounds pretty based to me

yeah seems pretty normal and based

you guys are so pathetic

Isn't Rubio an actual faggot? Hardly in a position to call other people insane when you've had a cock in your mouth I would have thought.

this doesn't look like a poker face to me guys. This looks like the face of a guy who just doesn't give a shit anymore and is tired.

history is written by the victors
the world will remember him as a hero

I think at this point its safe to say their are people in government who understand that their gay bathhouses are at risk of getting a super nuke dick in the hotwaterhole and they want to protect that so they aren't playing politics as usual anymore.

ah, reminds me of Cold War. everything old becomes new again, right

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

>russian traditional values
Prostitution and drug use?

Attached: 1645918466271.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

All his talk about traditional values is straight up lies. If you don't see dancing gays on the streets it doesn't mean that this country is not in total cultural and spiritual collapse

>Senator Marco Rubio

why do you people always use meme flags?

>Senator Marco Rubio
stopped reading there

Attached: 1645589290367.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

It's this guy but actually having power of a military to stop it.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

When you schizos think he's acting normal, the dudes a fuckin nutcase

No always. The civil war is a good example. Lota of.literature out there from the confederqtes.

>questions if putin lost his mind
>while biden is in office
>biden doesn't know what day/year it is let know where he is or that he is president

pic related, the traditional values he's talking about

Attached: 1646023149895.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

I love hearing the words from someone in power, but the reality of that country does not reflect them. Laziness, alcoholism, rampant venereal disease. Squandering of both the material wealth inherent in the land as well as the intellectual wealth of the people. Political lip service, even to something as noble and rare as traditional values, is all the same in the end.

Attached: 36142FD6-6366-4BEB-A327-BB320663C37B.jpg (885x1075, 163.33K)

>if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer
Done, and saved.
Really fucking well done, user, thanks.

>Heres your moral christian world leader
I swear you american retards praise putin just because your media hates him. Nobody likes this nigger here except brainwashed commie boomers and uneducated field workers.

Attached: 1645920219287.png (1902x1376, 233.72K)

of course their propaganda also claims our leaders to be bereft of mental acuity. but only one side is correct.

China is actually allowing Russia to use a trade deal to attack global food supply chains, as it promotes the ambitions of both states for global influence

Together, Russia and Ukraine account for 25 to 30% of the world's wheat exports and about 80% of the world's sunflower seeds.

This agreement, which allows grain to be imported from any Russian territory to China, potentially displaces the European Union, Canada and Australia from the market — a particularly strong blow to Canada, which, after a difficult production year, has reduced production by more than 34% since 2020.

Russia doesn't even need to fully control Ukraine's agricultural lands to change the food supply chains.

he needs little Belarus forces to come help him out of this jam now lmao

He has Parkinsons watch his hands

They're building up to calling him a conspiracy theorist just so can they can further denigrate anyone who questions the news media here.
>"Well Valider Putin believed that we're trying to destroy traditional values just like you bigot. Which we aren't because you never actually had traditional values your ancestors stole them. Now onto our interview with a brave and stunning 9 year old drag queen"
I hope the world gets destroyed

Attached: 1643120703028.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)