CIA is behind the pro-Russian shills

I have a simple theory: the CIA or a similar part of our government is the one behind most of the pro-Russian shilling. I have 3 reasons for this:
1) The Russian shills are very stupid. They don't make convincing arguments and get called out easily.
2) The Russian shills don't make convincing arguments. If I were head of Moscow's shilling ministry, I'd actually be trying to convince people to think about the Ukraine situation through the lens of realpolitik and practicality. You can make a damn good convincing argument that Russia's actions are justifiable due to demographic problems in Russia and the establishment of a new balance of power.
3) The Russian shills have brought about a massive amount of contempt for Russia that otherwise wouldn't exist on here. Pretty much everyone who isn't a shill is pissed off at Russia because of the shilling.

I think this is like some sort of reverse-Ender's Game situation where we think we're fighting the enemy but we're really just fighting the simulation. I'd do this shit if I was the CIA or State Department.

Attached: NATO.jpg (807x626, 142.36K)

You mean the pro Ukraine shills you fucking glownigger.

The only pro Uke posters on /pol that aren't shills or glowfags are idiotic Polacks.

If you were in Russia, you'd be poorly educated, and would have grown up both malnourished and partially irradiated.

yes this makes complete sense now thank you very much great post

Um,
no.
CIA shills Pro Ukrainian shit because they support globohomo together
Are you an idiot Q-Tard or a stupid nigger Puerto-Rican Tranny?

Found one!

Attached: 1508616359526.jpg (823x716, 58.65K)

Ah the facebook people are here

You guys are really going step by step from the Forum Disinfo Handbook, aren't you? Government Agencies are so predictable because they literally just follow the inorganic SOP for whatever they do. That's why it's so fucking easy to spot you faggots.

>anyone who doesn't think like me is part of an organization designed to make you think I'm wrong
How grand of you, faggot.

>CIA or a similar part of our government is the one behind most

lol what a retard

Attached: 1645844157648.jpg (1242x2208, 245.61K)

Also tourists from reddit and twitter. Explain to me how we only get news for russian casualities. Still no actual gunfire exchange footages except those from apartment buildings in the night. Yeah the russian military sure goes into the city in the night where they have the lowest chances of suceeding. Only stories we get are about the superheros of ukraine, muh ghost of kiev and the iron man. The brave civillians that can´t run a mile but are being handed Ak´s and the women making molotovs. The based jewish presidents that lets "his" people run into trained soldiers. All this reeks of bullshit and if the whole world, media, big tech, social media and the NPC´s are supporting one side then you can go sure that something isn´t right. Also, Covid? Completely forgotten for all those lunatics that called us murderers the last 2 years.

Attached: 1646019731647.jpg (959x1280, 141.87K)

>tripfag
>enlightenment name
>calling anyone a shill

Kek, found the CIA glownigger

See, this is the kind of stuff that I'd expect from our government. I don't think you're using a VPN. I think you're getting paid with my tax dollars.

>If you were in Russia, you'd be poorly educated, and would have grown up both malnourished and partially irradiated.
True, but there's plenty of smart people in the Russian government and you don't have to be that smart to make convincing arguments. Let me give you an example:
If I was a Russian shill, I'd make the argument on here that Russia's actions, while they go against the international order, are a necessary evil in order to re-build a bi-polar world order where world peace could exist. I'd argue that things like the Middle East conflicts and the rise of China are problems that exist because a unipolar system doesn't work and that Europe is becoming unstable due to the United States not being able to hold things together. I'd also argue that demographic problems in Russia and Eastern Europe necessitate a strong Russian empire in order to prevent the chaos that demographic collapse would inevitably bring. I'd even make the argument that a strong Russia would force the West and Eastern Europe to fix the demographic problems that are leading to instability.

I think decent shills could make these arguments better than me and would actually make the Russian side more likable instead of this retarded crap that's going on right now. Russia has smart men in it and they know that many of the people on here would at least consider more rational arguments. However, if the goal is to make people fucking despise Russia, the stupid crap that "Russian shills" are saying would lead to that very quickly.

I need to go to bed to get up for school and go to work tomorrow.

Attached: Aidan_Pryde_3052.png (313x450, 199.38K)

See, its shit like this that backs up my point.

Found the NATO cocksuckers. NATO/US invaded Iraq under entirely false pretenses. Putin invades Ukraine after clear aggression/involvement of NATO in Ukraine, actual evidenced interference.

Sorry fed cuck faggots, nobody supports the illegitimate US federal government anymore

I'm not denying that Russia shills this place. I just have a gut feeling that the blatant Putin-bots may not actually be Russians. I'm not saying that the CIA or State Department is some massive conspiracy group pulling strings but I think that governments will do whatever they can to get people to support their geopolitical ambitions. I also think that our government, in particular the CIA and FBI, are kind of stupid when it comes to manipulation and this is the kind of thing they'd do.

Attached: C.png (860x585, 364.55K)

How can anyone read that post and not think it had to come from some soi-drinking reddit-loving middle-class prick working a government job?

Neo never left the simulation

glownigger faggot

Came to save your picture, don't give a shit about your lizard politics, Boopy

Please go ahead and logically explain to me what they would gather from shilling on here for russia when literally all of social media and the media overall is backing for the Ukraine? You would think that people think it´s exactly the opposite and that there is massive propaganda in favor of the Ukraine. Also explain this to me.

Attached: 1645908086734.png (512x543, 100.59K)

I don't think it does; at all.

>enlightenment BAD
>instead let's do the extra-spoopy ultra edgy dArK eNlIgHtEnMeNt where we bring back slavery, feudalism, dueling and monarchism and make females property and do away with modern medicine and cosplay like it's 999 and -
You "people" are the dumbest motherfuckers on the entire internet no cap.

Better tell my boss I actually work for the CIA because internet rambo told me so

They began to shill after (((Trump))) became a candidate and always sync with the rest of the alt-kike. All of them damage control for the jews and some have access to their effeminate stalking stuff.

Thank you Original Poster for your well thought out analysis.
This post fucking glows, respond to his arguments or Putin dies in his sleep tonight

Fuck your counter-counter psyops. It's fucking retarded. Get blown up in a biolab

Pro Ukrainian are obvious glowniggers.

The glownigger fears Any Forums after 2016.

The tactic is swamp the board with static to prevent iterative pro Russian propaganda of the kind that was so effective in the last decade. Sensible argument is impossible as the situation does not support it. As in op.

The spook can never get the tone right. He knows he needs to use the magic words of power. He knows they crucial to credibility. But the guy on the next desk is a nigger and his section leader is a kike. So he'd rather fail in the mission than face the suspicion of sympathizing with the enemy. Even thou, of course, that's the other reason he pulls the punch.

Not a single argument was produced in the OP.

>I think you're getting paid with my tax dollars.
Dude I earn way more money than what would be on offer from the taxes taken from your walmart salary

Sneed

Attached: dab-simpsons.gif (498x203, 286.01K)

Man I hope no one is paying you for this. Literal brain damage tier shilling.