>YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT A DERANGED SLAVIC SUBHUMAN INVADING AND KILLING WHITE EUROPEAN CHILDREN BECAUSE...

> >YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT A DERANGED SLAVIC SUBHUMAN INVADING AND KILLING WHITE EUROPEAN CHILDREN BECAUSE, WELL…LIBERALS ON TWITTER DON’T SUPPORT IT!

Attached: FA51C939-7923-423D-9209-E5DBFAB27EC7.jpg (861x950, 172.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If slavs are subhuman then two subhuman ridden countries are fighting. So by your own logic it doesn’t matter.

Attached: 58760944-02BE-4657-AF1E-6D46C9A46928.png (748x607, 259.11K)

Attached: 53438024-9092-4104-8219-09D9784810CF.png (200x221, 84.3K)

>SLAVIC SUBHUMAN INVADING AND KILLING WHITE EUROPEAN CHILDREN

See, Russians are subumans, but a poorer, lower IQ, generally more hotheaded and violent version of them are White Europeans

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Sneed 六四天安門事件 重複的號碼 The Sneed Ban of 2019 天安門大屠殺 The Simpsons General Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Janny Struggle 大躍進政策 Comfy Simpsons Thread 文化大革命 The Great Sneedposter Cultural Revolution 人權 Off-topic garbage 民運 Gucci Loafers 自由 Sneedom 獨立 S11E5 多黨制 7-8 max 台灣 臺灣 Formerly Chuck's 中華民國 Any Forums - Television & Film 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Gummy Bears 達賴喇嘛 Farmer #1 法輪功 Farmer #2 新疆維吾爾自治區 He does it for free 諾貝爾和平獎 劉暁波 City slicker 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Tranny Janny 劉曉波动态网自由门

Actually, I support the Ukrainian jew :)

>KILLING WHITE EUROPEAN CHILDREN

Don't pretend like you care about white kids

Attached: 1645926483123.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

I'm just pro imperialism

>vaxxed
opinion discarded

Okay but plebbit.com/hermancainaward is what better describes your OP image than the text on it.

No. We just want to see the pedophile kikes burn on livestreams.

You don't have to support anyone, since your support doesn't matter anyway

>a jew supported something
>therefore you must support the opposite
Wait till you hear the ethnicity of much of Putin's inner circle.

i am supporting it because it seriously undermines the neoliberal american global order, and in case of russian succes we can expect more enemies of the west to rise up and finally challenge globohomo

>you have to support globohomo because... because I said the other side are mean!

>WHITE EUROPEAN
NO!

Attached: oldblue.jpg (463x599, 91.92K)

shiddit has a whole popular subshiddit devoted to making fun of dead people “Hermaincainaward”. And the last time i visited some of my old haunts from when i was left-leaning, the SA forums and some IRC chats, it was literally nothing but horse paste and more death worship

chuds on the other hand focus on stuff like journos and comedians fainting on live TV so that they can ultimately PREVENT death

>1 post by this ID
you don't have to support anything. moronic shill
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

>MIGA!
Kys kike tranny shill faggot

Yes, also I hate this kike.

Attached: original (2).jpg (1080x1080, 205.83K)

>you must pick one jew or the other jew
No.

>"PUTIN AND TRUMP TOLD ME THIS HAS TO DO WITH KILLING TRANS PEOPLE SO NOW I SUPPORT TORTURE, WAR AND AUTHORITARIANISM"

>Schizo still believes the "globohomo" boogyman is a real thing and coming to get them if they don't help psycho Putin commit war crimes against innocent people

Unironically end yourself.

Attached: 162155599645.jpg (1313x2026, 316.08K)

>Reduce the probality of spreading the virus
People are still dumb enough to believe this after the last waves?

Why should he get vaccinated? Shouldn't his father just vaccinated? If you're vaxxed why are you worried?

Nothing is happening

Continue to act like you don't know what the difference between Delta and Omicron are you moron.

You could add "un-" before every reference to the vaxx in this image and there are entire subreddits dedicated to precisely that pic.

don't care, still support Putin

Attached: 1638175092198.jpg (480x302, 13.3K)