Why don't chinese people feel inferior to the japanese?

all of their products are sub-par and they have zero cultural influence on the west like japan does with games and anime

Attached: se.webm (576x1024, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Iron_Fan_(1941_film)#Influence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China invented pretty much all of Asian culture. I'm not even pro China but its true.

the japanese are an amalgum of two different genomes though

>Cinelounge Houten
I have been kicked out of that cinema 3 times.

They copy

Attached: 0007.webm (720x1280, 1.43M)

i'd aut her tism if you know what i mean

>Autistic men: live in seclusion and misery
>Autistic grills: hurr durr look at me haha
fuckit just give me the HRT

Attached: pepe if he grill.jpg (500x524, 49.42K)

Why is she sitting in the first row though? That's awful

The Ainu and Jomon were completely raped to shit by the Yayoi and culturally genocided too. Even their damn writing system is Chinese.

they probably derive comfort from the fact that Japan is hugely influenced by Ancient China. Everything in Japan from their written language to how they plan the building of city blocks to the adoption of Bhuddism to their cuisine has traces of China in it. China was the regional dominant hegemon of East Asia for the better part of three millennia, it's inevitable. you talk about animated electronic games and anime? China invented the first primitive animated pictures two gorillion years ago.
Hell, modern Anime was largely influenced by Chinese cartoons produced during WW2 and seen by japanese artists, who took that ball and ran with it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Iron_Fan_(1941_film)#Influence
>Princess Iron Fan's influences were far-reaching; it was swiftly exported to wartime Japan.

Attached: main-qimg-fb11f2161c307cf22c47ba68ed65c92a-lq.jpg (547x384, 106.85K)

You realize that's an attention whore and not an actual autist, right?

This thread was Made in China

I don't care i'm still going to be mad about it.

You do realize Chinese people aren't even Chinese the real ones have been raped out of existence.

You're not supposed to talk about them, or the pyramids the nu-chinks covered up.

what do you mean user?

Attached: 1637630630705.jpg (799x805, 431.38K)

Feeling inferior is a choice.

Shes not a cat emersion broken ... filthy hyur

only white people feel inferiority

That's ironic. I got a chuckle out of it too.

Because she's autistic duh