>b-b-b-but the russians are losing!!!

They are posing with dead Ukrainians like a fucking big game hunter. Never want to hear anything about MUH NO PICTURES OF DEAD UKROPS again.

Attached: dead ukrop.jpg (672x910, 400.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz87dxlveaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: stand with ukraine.jpg (1218x715, 121.35K)

Bottom pic looks fake as fuck.

Aw cool you got........one.

The russians are taking over DayZ holy shit!!

Attached: 1qy6k4.jpg (499x376, 28.51K)

My heart is in pain every time I see a death from any of the sides

Attached: 16369507564942.png (293x306, 86.75K)

operation flashpoint pics

Nice shit quality pictures, was this taken in 2004?

Bottom pic is ARMA II you fucking apes.
Literally Chernarus.

I can spot those stupid ass trees, generic house, and color pallette 10 miles away.

the comedian of kyev -- decimating the opposition with very funny jokes

Attached: rbMf8WAh.jpg (714x768, 78.02K)

Why don't we troll journalists with pictures from video games? Create a sock puppet account with Cyrillic letters and post images from COD, Halo, CSGO, hell even mount and blade. Then we post proof that they came from a video game.

Literally arma screenshot kek

Absolutely based time for some propaganda that every side will use

I don’t care about the well-being of invaders. I hope the Ukrainians continue to put them down and fight to the death.

Ukraine is wiping the floor with Russia obviously. That’s why Ukraine is giving rifles to random civilians and begging for foreign military aid

it's alright, they're in a place that's less fake and gay now.

I know every inch of Chernarus. You aren’t fooling me with arma screenshots.

Bottom photo is from arma 2, not even arma 3 holy kek

Arma 2 was passed off as ira footage in a documentary a long time ago too lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz87dxlveaE

What game do we use? I'm thinking halo is too far fetched and futuristic. Although Halo 2 has some parts that are set on Earth. Doom Eternal has a lot of devastation which would be nice. But maybe we should go a different direction and choose something obscure.

Fag

Why isnt there more proof of ukraine losing?

they are in a better place. catholic heaven.

powers that be want the ukraine is winning narrative so that's what we are being fed.

Maybe because Russia doesn’t feel the need to like the social media obsessed West. Tbf, why the hell would they want to give the enemy an update on the situation/positions, etc. Keep your enemy in the dark. I know the Ukrainians are doing it for morale purposes, cause that’s literally all they have.

i could've saved her...

It sounds like Arma 2 is the best game to create propaganda for both sides

Fucking kek 12 gage bucks right in globoscum's anus

Bottom pic is fucking CGI, look at those trees lmao. Also not a single russian vehicle so far as been camo-painted.

How did that game know this plot?

Literally ARMA III screenshot, lmao
Chernarus ain’t ukraine, ivan

Attached: 1069E495-3379-457D-9A8F-DE0AC16DE345.png (303x335, 115.27K)

mein negger thats Arma3

lol show that israeli flag retard

Warthunder has some detailed graphics. But the game plays like shit now that it's basically p2w

Russian terrorists inside Cherkasy Nuclear Plant before explosion.

Attached: 3240530-r6screenshot67.jpg (480x270, 37.16K)

>What game do we use

arma 2 or 3 prob with some extra mods. put a filter on it to blur it a bit and you're golden.

Attached: file.png (906x515, 1.28M)

the general info blackout that seem to be in effect on the ruski side must be frustrating
the nato kike shills have looked extremely schizo with their wild claims and stories last week lmao
they probably expected a barrage of counter-shilling stories coming from the east