OH FUCK

OH FUCK

Attached: WagnerChads.png (719x787, 345.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

Attached: 4chan sigil protection guidance strength.png (683x384, 6.32K)

>be jew in ukraine
>look nothing like the people around you
>be president somehow
>tell goy civilians to take up arms to defend you
haha clownish

OMG NO HE'S LITERALLY HITLER AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: NPCs NPCing.jpg (900x712, 124.78K)

Attached: 1645907062611.jpg (1109x693, 207.04K)

>Be Liberal Democracy
>Women can vote
>Women vote for this administration and these blood sucking Jews
>Only men are required to fight and die
Must feel good to have all of the protections and rights without the obligations.

>named after Hilter's favorite composer
This bitch is reaching.

They usually just rig the elections.

you keep saying that but I've never seen a single iota of evidence from people that claim this.

Trannies / faggots are the perfect soldiers.
>demoralize enemies with their disgustingness
>leave behind no orphans for the country to take care of
>fight with unnatural rage because they know their enemy doesn't respect them

>Wagner has no other merit than being Hitler's favourite composer
I fucking hate journalists

Watch out, Putin!

Attached: the_reaper_of_kiev.jpg (742x808, 111.65K)

twitter faggots being faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

This

JAVELINS could be here," he thought, "I've never been in this country before, there could be JAVELINS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his balaclava. "I HATE JAVELINS" he thought. Molchat Doma - Sudno reverberated his entire T-90A, making it pulsate even as the $2 vodka circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of Javelins after dark. "With a tank, you can go anywhere you want until the fuel runs out" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: 1646011676789.png (590x755, 384.08K)

>Learns US tactic
>Uses it
N-NO, Y-YOU CANT D-DO THAT!!

This bitch is just reading shit off wikipedia.

Attached: waterfox_2022-02-28-05.05_1YCJ8g8ZN9.png (1624x169, 51.37K)

the ass bandit of odessa strikes again

This is true, a ukrainian reaper just flew over my house!

>Kill it's Jewish president
Absolutely based

You literally would not believe this. Putin reportedly sending mercenaries who drink water (Hitler drank water) to "denazify" Ukraine.

Can we get some new writers on this? Thanks.

chechd, thanks for looking out /x/

You could be a world class boxer with that kind of reach.

It's so fake that you literally can't make it up

hell yeah, WAGNER let's gooooo !!!

Done. Let it be.