Does anyone care about the bioweapons (((“vaccines”))) anymore?

does anyone care about the bioweapons (((“vaccines”))) anymore?

Attached: CD0E0236-5027-4619-9462-E3A483D4C392.jpg (806x891, 499.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363811874/#q363811874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until the threat of WWIII, probably no Tedbro.

i dont care because i havent took any
Im a minority now

Attached: 1611828565333.png (657x527, 22.33K)

They took two years from us so they could inject people with some bullshit substance it won’t be easily forgotten

i too am free of the gene juice. it’s kind of surreal, there was such an intense focus on “covid” for so long, and then poof, its gone. my work dropped the mask mandate yesterday.

i wont forget. you wont forget. but doesn’t it strike you as odd that things changed so quickly? it does not really add up.

Well, now you know it´s been a psy op from the beginning. All the vaggots are now jumping on the ukraine train. Let them go to war and die for their tribe government. Who cares? I definitely do not.

>havent took juice
>got corona twice
>nothinghappened.exe
>more healthy
>less scared of corona than than those who took vax
It feels good man

Attached: Neate1.jpg (640x480, 37.42K)

lol literally every news website has completely stopped talking about the covid scam here in Australia.
A week ago it was every second article, now there's literally no news on it. memory holed. but social credit will stay.

Attached: 59FCBE2D-46BC-415E-AB65-787FFA331763.png (679x476, 451.5K)

This Ukraine incident is also about the US Biolabs in Ukraine

100.000´s on the streets of Berlin this weekend for the Ukraine while last week the protests were called superspreader events and gatherings of nazis.

Meme of the Month

indeed. they just turn up the dial on whatever propaganda and most people fall in line, and think they are heroes for it

it’s nice being in the control group brother

i doubted some anons saying this will
be memoryholed, i assumed it was too ubiquitous and broad in its scope to go away so fast. i was wrong

this

i need to find out more about this

reminds me of pre george floyd the coverage of the protests at the michigan capital against “covid” restrictions the media caled them all kinds of bullshit saying they were selfish anti maskers and “dangerous armed” people, then george floyd and the (((medical community))) says these mass protests are not a problem for spreading and these events were just weeks apart

>>China vrius
Yes

Attached: 1646010884676.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

an other 2 years memoryholed

They're doing the Ukraine thing to take people's minds off of it but once people realize the whole Ukraine dealio is fake and they start seeing people dying that Ukraine narrative will fail. Because the covid narrative started to look sus to the normies, this Ukraine narrative could fall apart more easily and more quickly than the covid narrative. We just gotta inform the normies yet again.

bump bump bump bump bump

technically, it was a collaboration between many parties american and chinese alike

checked. imagine how many things have been memory holed

i see this as plausible, they may just scare people again with another ((variant)) and we are back to square one on GET BOOSTED OR BE BANNED bullshit

>i need to find out more about this
Check out these threads user. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363811874/#q363811874 Seems to be the most logical answer to what is happening right now.
>and most people fall in line, and think they are heroes for it
They also think they are thinking for themselves making up their own reasons why they are supporting xy topic when they are doing the complete opposite.
>reminds me of pre george floyd the coverage of the protests at the michigan capital against “covid” restrictions the media caled them all kinds of bullshit saying they were selfish anti maskers and “dangerous armed” people
Yes, i said the absolute same thing in another thread right now. It´s the exact same thing. We were being called superspreaders 2 weeks ago and these are the brave heros of Berlin protesting for peace and justice. Go fuck yourselves.

thank you