Don't you realize that the world is spiraling into a chaos of that magnitude it has never been witnessed in history...

Don't you realize that the world is spiraling into a chaos of that magnitude it has never been witnessed in history before?

Attached: piffi.jpg (1000x563, 561.47K)

don't care, didn't ask, still hate antichrist

>it has never been witnessed in history before?
How do I know you're 12?

Good.

Attached: 1646012714224.jpg (620x486, 33.97K)

It always feels chaotic when something like this happen but it is very logical when people looking it after 20-30 years.

what am I looking at

As the boomer would say, " . . . going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'll enjoy the ride."

Attached: 1642577440978.jpg (500x500, 193.23K)

wagyu

I think it was pretty close if not worse in the 40s but I could be wrong

Mobility scooters were a mistake

Wagyu steak

>it is very logical in 20-30 years when people re-write history to justify their own power

good, i hope 90% of the planet dies

Wagyu like that is fucking retarded. Dum nips

I'm gonna fucking die without even tasting wagyu

good, accelerate

Attached: Chris_Cantwell.jpg (1024x579, 50.55K)

the aussie version is far cheaper and tastes exactly the same. You can also get it in China, where they slaughter and butcher it domestically after importing the cattle, and again, same thing, even cheaper.

Mechanically reclaimed clitoris. Don’t listen to the lying fags.

>of that magnitude it has never been witnessed in history before?
Dark Ages were worse, Bronze Age Collapse was worse, WW1 was probably worse.

I played Call Of Duty, Modern Warefare 3.
Of course I know.

I've had it at a $2000 a plate dinner paid for by a local official in japan. It's good, it's very good, but you can get the same elsewhere for much cheaper. Unless you're in the US. The US meat is horrible and nothing comes close to it. So it's a meme here, but elsewhere in the world it's not.

No. WW3 isn't happening.

Cold War Part 2 though is and it's going to be fun.

>Chinese wagyu.
>Trust us.

Nope

Like the world will still exist in 20-30 years LOL

Yes.

The end is near.

A fancy piece of beef that tastes the same but because of looks it costs you 500 bucks

Yeah, but they stuff the cows full of grainshit, don’t they? It basically tastes grainfed and sick.

Kaalo asmi loka kshaya kritpraviddho

Empires rise empires fall only seems like the worst because we're living it. 500 years from now the collapse of western "democracy" will be studied as dispassionately as the 30 years war is today

you're an actual retard and/or have never eaten good food.
all that extra marbling? its flavor.

The midwits are underestimating the consequences.

The ripple effect of Russia's isolation will be especially felt in food security.

I do not doubt that it can generate civil unrest in poor countries dependent on food imports. North Africa, an example.

Europeans prepare for an even greater influx of African immigrants. Thank the Americans, kek.

Attached: xbvng0ul8nz01.jpg (2048x1178, 270.06K)

Don't care. Post more meat. This should be a meat thread.

Attached: Really-Delicious-Roast-Beef-8.jpg (600x899, 78.83K)

Chaos? This shit is planned

This is what you tell to yourself to justify wasting a shitload of money. When meat is flavored in a dish you won't feel any difference at all. When eaten unflavored but only cooked/seared there is small difference but it's not good or bad kind. Not something that justifies paying 100 times more money on it. It only looks fancy.
Just like the edible gold cover.

Globohomo can't write a new script, so they are just playing their greatest hits from the 20th century.

found the poorfav who has never had wagyu before. A5 wagyu (highest quality) is by FAR the greatest thing I have ever tasted, and it's not even fucking close to any other steak

that steak looks primo. Kobe?

ever heard of the 1300s dipshit? this shit is a joke. all fields.

Not quite true, it's very possible that there have been advanced civilizations on this planet that have been completely annihilated and all their traces were erased by time and nature.

Attached: a9570620fa8339e9.jpg (1280x960, 189.34K)

nice marbling

He's right tho. Several features of our current situation are unprecedented for our species

Better than cheaper steaks, certainly not worth 1/4 of the price. Wish I was a chick and had some chad to buy me nice steaks.