Why are people in reddit this way?

What makes them this way?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 224153.png (734x267, 32.92K)

When you stop thinking about them as people it starts to make sense.

This

the jew is right

also this. redditors aren't functioning human beings, if they were they would have left reddit when the humans did.

the same can be said about arguing why the next holocaust should actually be real

>I live the current high price of food
>It helps curb overpopulation and makes me think twice about eating.

Hear me out.

>that means its working

I like high gas prices because it makes normalniggers so butthurt. I hope it goes to $20/gallon.

They are lonely

I wish gas was 10$/gal so i can run my 15 generators to power my other 30 generators to charge my collection of teslas.

the goyim are unthinking animals, they kowtow to their masters and do everything they can to please them. They dream meat dreams and think meat thoughts, their whole life is empty and shallow and any time something goes bad, they try to pretend it isnt as bad as it is because they are powerless to change anything.

I'll drive my carbureted straight-piped V8 until they pry the keys out of my cold dead hands
Witness me, bloodbags! I am awaited in Valhalla, shiny and chrome!

They are addicted to their skinner box aka social media. All they do is virtue signal. The collective intelligence of the world has been dumbed down to the point that spouting stupidity gets you rewarded.

how many of these posts are even real people anymore?

They are cucks.

Reddit is a site for social conditioning

Based kike. Reddit is 99% bots. The rest are commies which are not considered people.

I used to believe my self sacrifice was a noble effort. Now I know nobody else on earth would vote against their own interests to benefit mine. So the self sacrifice would lower my quality of life while the people I was sacrificing for still hated me and called me racist.

fishing for upvotes.
every gamified social system is like this

lmao based, same here

Based jew

Is this the power of goyim instinct?!

Attached: 1645464000747.gif (320x240, 1.26M)

>I would like to thank my political and corporate overlords for making my life more difficult for profit

Attached: 1640774213940.jpg (630x630, 28.5K)

this is why i prefer to sacrifice others

Mental gymnastics user

>die as a goy or live long enough to see yourself becoming a jew.

Attached: 1627442216600.jpg (567x622, 52.26K)

>and yet they would absolutely screech if i told them we should get rid of cars altogether

it is true tho. if the leddit post is not programming then it a result of eugenics programming

they condition and program consoomer idiots to accept their fate.
npcs.

Attached: input required.png (416x435, 86.69K)

now say hitler did nothing wrong

>mfw I realise I hate goyim too
Bros...

Attached: TRm2QNNj2L-8.png (300x250, 20.74K)

Oof.

Attached: 1536296113654.png (796x756, 711.29K)

What makes you think they are real people and not glowniggers propagandaposting?

The jew understands.
Thats why he prospers.

Really wonder do 1.2k upvotes are real people of Ghislaine/Maxwell/Mossad AI's upvoting to promote a particular opinion.

Attached: LarryFink.jpg (1200x799, 122.57K)

reddit has made me believe that white people really are the shabbos goyim you kikes deserve to rule over

Assuming that's from a real person, that's a very selfish and narrow-minded attitude. A lot of people need to drive their cars for work, and if you live rural you're fucked. Again, it's the working class who gets fucked over. Does this idiot really think people only ever drive cars for fun?

Now apply this same logic to the cost of healthcare.