This brave 17 year old girl is BTFOing the Russians while you masturbate to Japanese cartoons

Say something nice about this progressive warrior.

twitter.com/bigjennyg/status/1498119733962428419

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 7.41.26 PM.png (1192x1634, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saving_Jessica_Lynch
twitter.com/jhowellchrist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good Any Forumsbait user thank you

I wouldn't mind seeing her come.

its japanese guro, get it right

>normies actually fell for it
I hate people

The account that posted it is a bot for sure.

Dont worry OP, I assure you that we are also masturbating to 17 year old Ukrainian girls.

>more made up shit
lmao

good goy

Attached: jew.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

Is this the ghost of kiev?

literal propaganda

>warrior
>stealthily
rogue at best, niggers sucker punch everyday, also propaganda at best

Attached: 8E3F373D-1DEC-4B50-8D5D-734F53756E14.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Do any of the female soldiers we've seen in russian and ukrainian propaganda even seen any front line action or are they regulated to clerical work?

Then fly to the Ukraine and get in on the action. Not my fucking problem.

Attached: 47D35C08-9AC7-488F-802F-471803B19CA5.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

When will it end bros?

Attached: Copium.jpg (3500x2333, 532.01K)

But at least I'm actually masturbating to those cartoons instead of just making shit like this up.

I would snipe her with my cum while I see her coming as I enter her column if you catch my drift.

I don't really know, but I know that we all exit eventually.

You get what you pay for
Cheap bots can only buy low quality lies

First I will sniff out her hormones and then do rape 1. Then I will give ger a head start and sniff out her fear and then do rape 2. Rape 2 is always best

do ukranians actually believe this shit?

With globohomo winning

No she isn't, she's a paid actress!

She'll probably be dead inside of the next 48 hours

I won't. Probably. Unless Vlad decides he's not winning hard enough and goes all in.

I'm gonna call that a W for me.

UKRAINE MUST BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED

Ladybugs user, masturbate to ladyboys. And yes, she can die fighting a futile war if she wants, equality and all that.

CHECHENED

lool!

Attached: wolverines.jpg (804x786, 268.72K)

When the Ghost, Iron Man, Killer, Orphan and Cougar team up to form the Avengers and then storm the Kremlin.

Why is Jessica Lynch covering her face?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saving_Jessica_Lynch

this kind of shit is the easiest propaganda possible. marvel-loving basedbrains just eat it up.
>omg this is just like my capeshiterino movies!!!
they did this with the kurds in syria too
totally predictable

She's what they call a "fluff girl". She jerks off and sucks the actual performers before they do their thing.

this is the beginning, now harden up quick zoomer faggot or we're gonna take all your women as war brides

Remember like a decade ago when people would dress up and patrol the streets as “real life superheroes” in Seattle? It was then that I felt a meteor should wipe us out. I can see people actually believing absolute horse shit propaganda at this point.

>This brave 17 year old girl is BTFOing the Russians while you masturbate to Japanese cartoons.
How dare you!

I masturbate to western cartoons thank you very much!

Attached: 2e4.jpg (451x380, 26.18K)

Killin Russians by Day, flashing pussy on OnlyFans at night. When does she sleep?

At this point, enough of this low-tier propaganda has been called out to the point where I doubt this will get much traction in the MSM, but I know it will make the rounds on blue check Twitter. There are insane accounts that just amplify whatever globohomo is promoting. Not an official blue check, but look at this mental illness.

twitter.com/jhowellchrist

Two weeks.

Attached: 1635539853187.jpg (879x898, 73.1K)