No more wars between Orthodox brothers

No more wars between Orthodox brothers.

Attached: ddihs0x-800451e2-e23b-46ab-bd28-f9c3dfb48e8b.jpg (1136x1023, 204.72K)

funny how this is basically a map of the haplogroup I2a (non aryans)

Attached: Haplogroup I2a.gif (512x352, 36.62K)

based
who wants to be an aryan? a dying race that has historically irreversible birth rates, zero masculinity and waves of migrants? real slavs just using these countries for them bucks! thats facts! fr fr on god no cap shheeeeesshhhhh fuck the aryans brah

Every time i see a map of Europe split over over some bullshit or other, i imagine how good life could have been if uncle Adolf won.
Instead here we are fighting over scraps while the bignose tribe laughs at us.

Attached: rylierowan.jpg (1088x1920, 90.01K)

kek didn't know napoleon was slavic
explains his obsession with russia

>who wants to be an aryan? a dying race that has historically irreversible birth rates
"dying race" kek

Attached: Indo-European-Language-Family-Map.png (1027x649, 127.34K)

>kek didn't know napoleon was slavic
>explains his obsession with russia
I2a isn't slavic even though it's concentrated in the balkans including yugoslavia, the slavic Y chromosome group is R1a

Attached: Haplogroup-R1a.gif (800x581, 80.39K)

Muh based Putin sending muslim dogs to kill white orthodox neighbors.
State of the /pol
Fucking edgelords

They don't understand that Russia is a weird "we believe whatever suits us" kind of guys
>On 18 July 1811, the ancient autocephalous status of the Georgian Church which takes its roots in 4th century AD was abolished by the Russian Empire, despite strong opposition in Georgia and this action being against Orthodox church canons. Georgian Church was subjected to the synodical rule of the Russian Orthodox Church and starting from 1817, the metropolitan bishop, or exarch, in charge of the church was an ethnic Russian, with no knowledge of the Georgian language and culture. This kind of decision can be taken only during universal Ecumenical Councils, and ironically enough since Christianity has been in Georgia since 4th century it would count as the elder church on such a council. The Georgian liturgy was suppressed and replaced with Church Slavonic, ancient frescoes were whitewashed from the walls of many churches, and publication of religious literature in Georgian heavily censored. The 19th century was a time of decline and disaffection, as the church buildings often fell into disrepair, and the trust of people in the institution was diminished by its Russification and corruption.

>there's a timeline where the 20th century culminated in the retaking of Constantinople
>we live in this one instead

Attached: 1645871379206.jpg (1212x1184, 445.39K)

Extremely based. Ethnic imperialism and aristocracy is the natural order

Sad

Lol cope. Natural order is might is right.

Such despair

Attached: 1640252770532.jpg (688x399, 163.5K)

All you fuckers do is fight

Ok, how does this contradict what I said?

>Poojeets have highest Aryan blood
No thanks I don't want to be Aryan

Russian girls are cute.

No not really, we Armenians are majority R1b and Georgians Greeks and etc are not at all I2a as well.

Some I2a is slavic, slavs aren't universally R1a.
The I2=WHG R1=Steppe J=Jews picture you see here is OUTDATED, and frankly shameful oversimplification

Italy is literally a flaccid penis in high heels.

>Eupedia
Please. Take a little 40-50 hours to look into these topics before posting.

>we Armenians are majority R1b
you're complete mutts lol, according to this map you're not even 10% R1 (R1b+R1a combined)

Attached: main-qimg-b26e6550ebab102bc369a7f9424b7380-pjlq.jpg (584x464, 48.34K)

If you look closely at the map, Kosovo je Albania.

Attached: balkan driving.jpg (1242x1453, 141.05K)

>Some I2a is slavic, slavs aren't universally R1a.
haplogroup R and haplogroup I come from two completely different races and are completely unrelated, it's absurd to say that a race can be both

slavs were originally all R1, much later they mixed with other non slavic people and created mutts, and today you have populations that speak slavic language while only having a minority of slavic blood, but none of that changes the fact that I2a has nothing to do with slavs

>The I2=WHG
yes, and slavs are steppe

Haplogroups don't correspond 1:1 to even ancient populations. Not 1 ancient population belongs to just 1 haplogroup. Learn this simple lesson, R1 dog.

>Haplogroups don't correspond 1:1 to even ancient populations.
no but some ancient population were nearly 100% a single haplogroup, this is the case of PIE which have been all found to have the R1 genes

not only that but PIE are the only ones to carry R1, there's some R in like nepal but R1 can only come from aryans, as such any R1 admixture is a direct evidence of aryan ancestry

>language
>french nigger
the last frenchman was Philippe Pétain