What will NATO due if Putin nukes Ukraine?

What will NATO due if Putin nukes Ukraine?

Attached: d7624190ae.jpg (1023x743, 81.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
forces.net/news/world/nato-which-countries-pay-their-share-defence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nuke Beijing to kill OPs family

I'm white faggot

he won't, retard
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

I couldn't stand the cringe after 8 seconds

thoughtz and prayerz, sharp rebukes with some stern warnings sprinkled on top. The US will show leadership by monitoring the situation closely from a bunker a half mile under a mountain in Colorado with 20 foot thick blast doors..

/fpbp

Attached: CNN_of_Russia.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

Take all the niggers and airdrop them on Russia and China. Far more destructive than any nuke.

Attached: 16460269470521[1].jpg (1169x1088, 76.03K)

NOOO PLLEASE NOOOOOOO

Attached: seNrHkbYvQ.jpg (912x821, 207.87K)

n wun berievre roo

if he was going to do that, he would have done it already
or, more likely, one of his generals or advisors would slip a knife into his back and take over, because going nuclear is so so stupid

Nukes aren't real normietard

I hope you get killed by one of the F35s were sending to Ukraine. Also enjoy being isolated from the global financial system for the next 30 years.

I hope Biden raises sanctions though

you arent sending shit
you are being buttfucked by your clownfag wannabe Castro-Turdo

Absolutely BASED leaf. I didn't know you guys supported the valiant Ukrainian defenders.

Attached: 1636762545783.jpg (1024x826, 48.72K)

maybe a naval embargo, possibly try to set up a no fly zone.

>We're sending f35s
>we
Shut the fuck up, retard.

>NATO due
No, nukes or not, majority of NATO will still not pay full dues.
forces.net/news/world/nato-which-countries-pay-their-share-defence

Classic leaf posting. Day of the Rake when?

Who cares? Another bug to squash. I don't think anyone cares what Putin says anymore, though.

#Thought&Prayers

>global financial system
Is dead Jim.

Why the fuck would he nuke Ukraine. If nukes happen it will be at the US

God how I wish nukes were real

Attached: 1637473572042.jpg (768x522, 41.88K)

All the nuke talk is retarded bullshit.

Russian first strike doctrine is the same as nato first strike doctrine. If you are losing you fire increasing amounts of nukes until NATO stops attacking.

The target won't be Ukraine. It will be NATO.

The game is how to calibrate the first strike. Tactical nuke on empty forest? ICBM mrv strike on Greenland? Or do you really give a demonstration and turn NATO hq in Brussels into the set of the next dozen fall out games?

If that doesn't work but also fails to trigger a reaction. We go round two.

gtfo of here r*ddit

Hate to break it to you but the US monitors the world via satellite for any missile activity
As soon as that first one fires off we flip the switches for defense systems and the nukes and let them fly

That would bring us to what’s known as the “show of resolve” phase. The act of just detonating a nuclear device above ground, let alone against another country, is the holiest of holies when it comes to international no-nos. Not being a NATO member the west has probable cause not to intervene but that would be a line crossed they couldn’t ignore if the UN was to keep on its facade of having actual power. Would probably see Biden detonate a nuke in the upper atmosphere/space to bring Ivan to the table.

Attached: A4B132EF-DE73-4EEE-B373-C500B65219DD.jpg (315x315, 20.27K)

I miss her bros