I'm overwhelmed by the feeling that something is very, very wrong. None of this should be happening...

I'm overwhelmed by the feeling that something is very, very wrong. None of this should be happening. We shouldn't be here.

Attached: 1623184517972.png (636x773, 171.51K)

Welcome to the fog

Brother what the fuck is Catalonia
Of course you shouldn't be there

Ok guinan

I have a very similar feeling. What is going on bros?

Attached: 96A24603-188E-44F2-8173-323DFBCF624D.png (837x875, 445.03K)

I've felt this way as well. None of this should be happening and it is probably too late.

very very bad psychic energy lately

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates you please add your energy with a quick, silent prayer

Attached: 4chan sigil protection guidance strength.png (683x384, 6.32K)

its called denial, its the first stage of grief. one day, you will learn to accept that the world you were born in does not exist anymore, and it will only get worse. look at the ravages of history. expect nothing less.

I've felt the slow degradation of global consciousness psyop by psyop in the recent past and the passt two years especially but you gotta stay strong bros meditate

any tips?

I'm tired.
I wanted to live my life in a literary otium, studying Greek and Latin poets and philosophers.
Why am I affected by this game of pride? Why is my life being treated like a commodity by the people above?
I'm tired.

Attached: 1645371917362.jpg (1900x1410, 323.2K)

I tried making myself go back to sleep but once again the real me has surfaced and I already know too much, I can't go back to sleep. I cannot unsee, I can never go back

I'm disappointed in Putin.
So far his performance in this war has been sub standard.
The invasion that he has carried out only would've worked if it was a surprise attack, and It wasn't at all because the media had been warning of this invasion for months.
It's still possible for him to win but he's made some rather expensive blunders in just the first week.

at least your not a tranny

shit keeps not adding up and all explanations thus far are insufficient or ruled out

they're gonna plow the fucking field, THEY'RE GOING TO PLOW THE FUCKING FIELD !!!!!

Planned self-destruction of the NWO to arise as a newly branded populist movement with key figures in place (Trump et al). They've saturated the West with degeneracy and debt. People are now rebelling against that in favor of "freedom." Ukraine is another nail in the coffin of the neo-liberal (con) order. It doesn't matter if you believe in Q, conspiracies, or you're brain dead retarded in understanding geopolitics, the economy will tank and they will have to create a new system with a populist in charge, whom they have already selected.

Apostate Christianity is in agreement with this.
Awakened New Age/QAnon cult is with this.
Even the liberals are seeing the "light."

It's Satan (evil) transforming himself into Lucifer (good).

Remember, the Beast kills Mystery Babylon. It's Order out of Chaos.

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Attached: MysteryBabylon.jpg (1024x759, 201.34K)

>the slow degradation of global consciousness psyop by psyop
This is an accurate summary of how I have experienced the last fifteen years. Picrel.

Exactly what you'd expect. Proper diet, exercise everyday, properly regulated sleep schedule.

Attached: iPhone-AP_070109070253.jpg (1539x1539, 266.62K)

dont consume so much media and try to stay conscious and aware of all the energy around you-
almost everything we feel is a fabricated cloak meant to tear down by spirit but as long as we stay pure spiritually there is no way to kill the spirit because it is god

pray to your gods and try to stay meditative in your actions and your work, work out and make sure your wife is of a simple mind. your company especially determines your mindset. stay focused on your career and health, everything else is a spook

How about digits

Take your meds shizzo.

How is this thread being bumped?
OP is a direct quote from Guinan from the yesterday's enterprise episode of sttng.

You fucks are easy to bait.

>OP is a direct quote from Guinan from the yesterday's enterprise episode of sttng.
what? what the fuck are you talking about?

Doesn't it feel like everything has been leading up to this? Why has US politics had all these weird occurrences involving Russia and Ukraine? Russiagate, alt right stuff with weird Duginist ties like Spencer and Bannon, Qanon with ties to similar people, Ukrainegate impeachment, back to stuff with Assange, Bill Browder, Fusion GPS... all this stuff tore up US politics and none of it has really been explained.

Why do we even care about Russia and Ukraine so much?

>some star trek nerd recognizes a theme from literature and dismisses the entire idea because literature could never express a fundamental truth about existence
that's the problem with you faggots, you think a story is just a story.

>Catalonian memeflag
I don't think so

100% true i got gangstalked by the Q people
a message showed up on my work computer saying Q was jesus christ then i was like
whisked away to some hospital and almost given a shit
was weird shit man
they are 100% new world order luciferians
idk what they will do cuz they always change the plan based on what we do
but they are making it unbearable for a reason
kill of as many people as possible or corrupt them
then bring in lucifers new world order which will be "good"
at first
and slowly devolve into hell
im not sure tho they might just do the gay smart city chip vaxx cattle shit
im not sure revelations is real
transhumanism scares the fuck out of me

i've been getting my diet and exercise in order although I recently fucked my back up so i need to take a break from weights and just keep it up on the stationary bike. sleep has been difficult my entire life, I get stressed out easily and all this news is extraordinarily stressful.

Yeah my brain is always hungry and i'm intensely curious so I'm always reading or watching something, and everything that's out there now is anxiety-inducing or demoralizing. it's exhausting. I've been getting more in touch with my spiritual side the past couple of years and it's been a source of strength but good god almighty what a mess this has all been. thanks for the advice and kind words.

No shit, you wear the flag of a fake country

Attached: live from catalonia.png (907x1143, 1.48M)

first of all, get rid of that flag that marks you as a homosexual

This is the natural state when surrounded by shitskins. Our forefathers and their kings never intended us to be associated with these lower races.

The war had me shcoekd for a few days but now I feel dread creeping in.

It's surely not because the world is close to a nuclear exchange event

Lol what is this actually from?

Ex Terminus Mundi

a nuclear war right now would be very very gay and little-dicked.

we are all somewhere along the path of fulfilling both a spiritual and metaphysical life in the end the timeless lord is the ultimate reliever. don't worry so much about worldly matters, i know it is hard, but try to spend more time doing things that are both good for you and which you enjoy. go out with your family if you have any, try to learn a new skill. it has gotten my schizo ass a lot of relief lately. iw ish you luck bro

I feel like the world is a simulation to fuck with me.

It's all a PsyOp to make white people look evil. Russia is objectively a shithole so the media jumps at the chance to attack whitey

They are fucking with you user. All of us in fact. Everything is fake these days.

People always complain that it never happens. Or it isn’t happening. You must actually the penultimate truth, it is always happening. It can never stop happening. It must happen. You only need open your mind to that truth to see the joke.

>Lol what is this actually from?
You absolute newfag

You're waking up to the fact that the age of exploration is over, globalization is a done deal on an economic level and the powers that be try to skirt the issue on why life is merely a reflection of a society's foundation. In short, you can't handle the truth and you're starting to hear it spoken.

you're right, we shouldn't. nobody expected this to happen. it's off the script, and the result is that the simulation is starting to break down. we're in a new era now, globohomo is over (the "globo" part, at least) and now the multiple axes of human civilization (western, russia, and china) can compete on equal terms without a clear hegemon to dictate terms. the powers that be are scared absolutely fucking shitless, they thought history was over and they would be the uncontested rulers of the gay pozzed niggerfied world until the sun went out
interesting times ahead, i personally am greatly looking forward to how our parasitic pseudoreligious "woke" class reacts to the fact that we have been degraded to a second-rate power on their watch. "it's the current year", indeed :^)

Attached: FL5HgJYUcAIEAFD.jpg (2315x2957, 2.03M)

well yeah, they wrote prophecies and are now bringing them to life

are you mad because your tranny bait thread got deleted you fucking faggot