THOUGHTS ON THE KING!

Never lost a debate, has based opinions on white culture (non existent) ,police brutality, systemic oppression,immigration,music (jazz>classical) and more. Take the Destiny pill guys he has no flaws.

Attached: images (2).jpg (783x391, 28.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Never lost a debate
Ryan Dawson

>destiny shill
>memeflag
Yup. Every time.

>e-celebs

He's a good debater and shreds the arguments of chuds to pieces (Nick Fuentes, Eric Striker) but on other topics you can tell his knowledge is surface level and that he's strongly made up his mind, and he's able to get on with the debate because of his rhetorical ability rather than his arguments.

But I do like his conversations and debates on electoral politics, veganism, morality, atheism (his religious debates aren't good since he doesn't know much about the Bible or Christianity), should you be allowed to shoot someone who breaks in your house (Destiny is based here and says yes), gun control, the feasibility of single payer healthcare in the US (he's a realist here and admits it's not possible), he's anti-communism and pro-capitalist, anti-debt forgiveness I believe too.

In the end he kind of highlights the problem with this sphere of Youtube and oral debates. That is, 110 IQ pseuds with surface level understanding of topics pretending to be authorities who are in arrested development and still play video games.

Just because he has based opinions, stop assuming everything is disingenuous.

Thoughts on his sociological and cultural takes?

He's a progressive liberal so I disagree with his takes on the LGBT issue and "open relationships", and his pessimism about ending mass immigration and multiculturalism. I think forced repatriation is possible. Also disagree with him on the cause of black dysfunctionality, in other words blacks do poorly because they have on average an IQ one standard deviation lower than whites in America.

This.

I used to like him but then I heard that he travelled to some place and cucked some dude out of his gf. I kind of felt bad for the dude and It made me realize that Destiny perhaps its not that good of a dude.

Besides that, most entertaining destiny was the one that used to play SC2, those days are long gone so who cares about the guy.

His flaw is that he's based his identity around being a libtard faggot and has profited immensely carving out a niche as the retard whisperer, yet deep down every once of his being wants to shed the facade and be who he really is.

He's in an open relationship. Obviously. He's a """""""""""gamer"""""" too.

retarded memeflag shill
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

what's his thoughts on the war?

> His flaw is that he's based his identity around being a libtard faggot and has profited immensely carving out a niche as the retard whisperer
How so?

> yet deep down every once of his being wants to shed the facade and be who he really is.
Who is he?

Guy's a 30 something gaymer, single parent and in an open relationship. What do you expect?

who is this? link to his debate with fuentes?

it's the one with ethan ralph and then his very first debate on immigration which can be found on destiny's channel

So you think the dysfunctionality of blacks is physiological and not the circumstantial influence from systemic oppression? I have seen way too many successful and intelligent blacks to approve your rhetoric.

thanks for the link, I still don't know who he is.

he's a beta male cuck (literally)

Attached: 1633464862403.jpg (718x1024, 94.74K)

>Never lost a debate
Yeah cause he debates by trying to talk over everyone. Perfect for MSM shit.
Imagine him and Dim Fool.

>Martinez Perspective

I don't deny the impacts of slavery and racism are behind their dysfunctionality but it comes down to biology (not physiology).

> I have seen way too many successful and intelligent blacks to approve your rhetoric.
I don't understand you here. Do you agree or disagree with me?

>checked and Reich-pilled