What are the political implications of this?

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: asteroid.png (957x631, 565.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good I hope it lands square on OPs memeflaggot retarded pin head

We won't be allowed such an easy way out desu

Attached: 1644728103211.png (1126x1080, 1.16M)

/thread

I hope it crashes into my house tonight while I'm sleeping so I can die doing what I love most.

By the time it crashes down we're already gone.

Passes by earth with an excess of 3 million miles. No doomsday sadly.

You coomers are also retarded as fuck.

Link?

Lmao. WW3, Asteroid, Corona, what's next? I know.. Ayys. This is like a fucking Hollywood movie.

based

Just what we need at this moment - maximum happening.

Hope it lands on the Chechens in Ukraine for maximum kek

>less than a mile
Good fireworks and, after burning up it’s weight in the atmosphere, a small crater should it not just plunk into the sea

hope it fuckin kills me #HomeRun

fpbp
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

space is fake
nukes are fake
covid is fake

notice the pattern?

If it hit to Russia then nothing.

No, look up Tunguska.

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you please add your energy with a quick, silent prayer

I hope it splits this gay Earth in half.

feepo beepo

I hope it lands on me haha