Why does Any Forums want Russia to win so bad?

I'm not a shill one way or the other and I have no stake in this war. I get Any Forums likes Putin because he "dabs on the heckin' liberals and the pozzed new world order" or something, but be honest with me. Do you really believe civilians in Ukraine deserve to be killed just so Putin can have some extra land that he doesn't need? In your heart, you think that's right?

Attached: frog.png (400x381, 127.57K)

Why do Palestinians need to die so that Israel can take their land?

I'm glad you have such a strong opinion on the issue despite knowing absolutely nothing about this conflict and what led to it.

They don't, but that has nothing to do with this. Both Russia and Israel are wrong.

>uh dude like NATO bad! Ukraine was trying to join NATO!!
So? They're a sovereign nation who can do what they want.

You dense mother fucker. You know nothing about politics

It doesn't.

I think it is hilarious that people pay real money to other people to shill on Any Forums for either side.
They are pissing in the sea of piss.

Attached: 1422255559894.png (914x1091, 38.65K)

No, you aren't a shill. You're just retarded.
Donbas is RUSSIAN territory.
"Ukraine" didnt exist before the 1990s
Nothing you think you know actually exists. It's all manufactured bullshit floating around in your small little head. You are a vessel for propoganda, a small piece in a machine, all that's needed is your abject complacency. Sit down, shut the fuck up, consume.
Your own free will is gone. Robot mf. You scroll and scroll and algorithms project the exact notions another person wants you to hold directly into your base layer consciousness.

Exert your last amount of strength in will: kill yourself now.

>Flag

Disregard this post

Attached: pic.png (935x496, 158.54K)

it's the same scenario as the cuba crisis you dumb mutt

Op google this name.

Alexander Zakharchenko

This man was the elected leader of Donetsk, which declared independence in 2014. It is a break-away state, they voted on this and it happened. This man was elected. He was then killed by Ukrainian Ops in a bombing on a cafe in 2018.

Democracy dies in the dark, it happens because you allow yourself to remain ignorant.

>Do you really believe civilians in Ukraine deserve to be killed just so Putin can have some extra land that he doesn't need?
I don't want them to be killed, which is why I want Ukraine to surrender and accept Russia's terms. Pro-Ukraine people want them to be killed, that's why they side with the side encouraging citizen participation in warfare.
And Putin needs Ukraine as a buffer zone against NATO.

Civilians in Ukraine have been killed by hohols more than anyone else

Attached: 1645966708974.webm (464x848, 1.53M)

>claims to be right-wing
>is ambivalent towards the left-controlled west
>uses a pepe picture named frog.png

you're not real, sage this shill thread

your retarded "but muh emotions!" bs doesn't work on us, globohomo

Attached: glowie.png (667x836, 287.69K)

How's that president goin bud? DW im sure you'll have a fair election this upcoming one. Noone would dare pull a fast one on your fat ass...

not only that, but he specified CIVILIANS, as if Russia were targeting civilians and not soldiers

OP's post has more emotional manipulation than a biden speech

Attached: racist.jpg (828x417, 137.95K)

Russian shill. This post glows and is homo-pilled

no they can't, stupid shill, they got overthrown by the west

>Both Russia and Israel are wrong.
checked.
War ends when we stop funding Israel. Not a second before.

The more Putin wins the more globohomo dies inside the USA.

>no argument
>just "shill detected"
>backs the west, but uses "glows" and "homo-pilled" like a right-winger would, to pretend to be right-wing

clearly you are the shill

shill technique #43
when confronted with irreparable continuity errors in response patters: call all other posters shills to derail localized responses.

Your posts will see you hung in the street for crimes against humanity, subhuman. Any attempt to thwart humanities ascension to the stars is easily seen. My existence is sort of the reason you don't dream, I see exactly what you want and I know exactly how to stop you from exerting deluded desires.

Good luck nigger, you'll burn in hell for eternity after this is done.

>hand out aks to a bunch of slavs that were trying to escape, but you force them to stay cause muh globohomo needs you. They go full mad max in the chaos. BigShock.png

I don't, Russian FSB glowniggers are shilling hard for Russian disinfo right now though

Because, besides the fact that every redditor, tranny, globalist and soi is backing Ukraine, if you take into full context of Ukraine's behavior over the last few years, Ukrainians and their kike government have behaved disgustingly. Theyve been baiting Russia for years and killing russians in the Donbass area, recently got cocky and started baiting Russia more, then ran away like a stupid little petulant child. Russia is like the big bro that comes and kicks the out of control little brothers ass.

I'm Scottish but I recognize my idiotic subhuman peasant people need a stronger more relevant leader to rule over them, it's the same with Ukraine, those vegetables don't know how to self govern. Ukraine and Crimea is Russian soil anyway and always was, you cannot invade yourself.

>Do you really believe civilians in Ukraine deserve to be killed just so Putin can have some extra land that he doesn't need? In your heart, you think that's right?
You've ODed on slave morality. Might makes right.