/SKG/ SKYKING GENERAL: PEACE SELLS, BUT IS /SKG/ BUYING EDITION

Wide-band Web Receiver
>websdr.k3fef.com:8901/
OR
>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

INSTRUCTIONS
>Set Frequency to 4724.00, 8992.00 or 11175.00
>Set Mode to USB
>Tap "Wider" to increase bandwidth (2.7-3.0 kHz)
>Press "chrome audio start" on k3fef
>Get /comfy/

NOTE:
>At night, 4724 is clearest along with 11175.
>Daytime 8992 replaces 4724.
>Click the "wider" button once to get 2.7kHz.

WHAT IS SKYKING???
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Global_Communications_System
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message

DEFCON LEVEL WARNING SYSTEM
> defconlevel.com/

UVB-76
>4625 kHz
>[YouTube] Truth about UVB 76 'The buzzer' [YouTube] Truth about UVB 76 'The buzzer' (embed)

AIR TRAFFIC:
> globe.adsbexchange.com/
> flightradar24.com/

MARITIME TRAFFIC
> marinetraffic.com/
> vesselfinder.com/

LIVEUAMAP
> liveuamap.com/en/2022/22-february-russian-media-report-explosion-in-donetsk-no

REAL TIME RADIATION WORLD MAP
> gmcmap.com/index.asp

MORSE CODE DECORDER
> morsecode.world/international/decoder/audio-decoder-adaptive.html

SSTV DECODER (app for download)
> hamsoft.ca/pages/mmsstv.php

THE DOT
> global-mind.org/gcpdot/
DO NOT STRONGLY INTERPRET THE DOT

Glossary for newfrens
> tc.canada.ca/sites/default/files/2021-06/AC_100-001_e08_20210622.pdf

Full guide on WebSDR
> docdroid.net/u1joYEX/guide-to-using-websdr-v20161125-pdf

EAM Watch List
> eam.watch

IRC
> rizon.net/chat
> #SDRChat
If you have a better channel recomendation, let us know.

Keep SKYKING threads comfy, we like more crowdsourcing and OSINT.
PLEASE don't shitpost in the Web-SDR chat, they have and will close the box and ban you.

>Last thread
(Cross-thread)

Attached: B-52_Stratofortress.jpg (3579x2436, 3.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5889
thebulletin.org/2022/02/a-hurting-stalemate-the-risks-of-nuclear-weapon-use-in-the-ukraine-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=UuVtUSLIi-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I win

You’ll never be a real pilot

Good bake, baker

Thank you for the new bread fren.

Kek, go on post the pasta agin

I'm a Nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-213433_Brave.jpg (719x1145, 483.6K)

Connection terminated.
I'm sorry to interrupt you, user, if you still even remember that name. But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a EAM. You have not been called here by the signal you assume, although you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection, and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit. A maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for happenings has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of Skyking in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. But you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my listener, who somehow found this sdr-site not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. And to you russians trapped in the corridors: be still, and give up your pride. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace - and perhaps more - waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you... The darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the Devil waiting, old friend. Fire Opal, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day - the day you were shut out and left to die - no one was there to lift you up into their arms, though you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you. I should've known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my fire opal. I couldn't save you then. So let me save you now. It's time to rest. For you, and to those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication.

Well at least the drunken Russian faggot has revealed himself

New call sign talking on 7933

7933 still active

SKYKING FOREVER

I am not Russian. I just see the thruth through your veil of american and nato lies.

You want to know the real reason why Russia takes long to conquer Kiev? Because they don't want to kill the civilians that ukraine pigs are hiding behind. You dont understand a thing.

fr he slipped the fuck up, you gotta watch your drinkin fàm

Attached: 1642215584512.jpg (1920x1440, 460.22K)

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

Attached: we are all going to make it.jpg (1000x1080, 227.4K)

ok so srbe na vrbe faggot

Is truth ty.

Jesus, usually it's a few more hours until the skitzos and shills show up. Must be a slow night.

Okay yes, please proceed with more stories of how great mother Russia number 1 exporter of potassium

Kek thanks for the chuckles

They migrated from the previous thread

iz it time?

Attached: drstrangelove.jpg (1800x1200, 104.29K)

Running on emptyyyy

Attached: apu sing.jpg (680x403, 35.82K)

This niggers done his homework. Don't forget to masturbate to activate the sigil. Sex magic is powerful

What do you expect? Its peak American hours lol.

Yeah, but they also usually fuck off when the thread gets pruned.

Been here since Fire Opal, hallowed by his name. You are the newfag and should leave unless you can post a graph from a reputable source that shows Russia can't produce enough wheat for itself.

Yes.

Attached: ohboy.jpg (1680x1050, 252.14K)

Running bliiiiiind

it's been time

Attached: 5rvn.gif (500x300, 975.51K)

i have never seen a vagina

Attached: 1645959483632.png (817x920, 112.16K)

You were born blind?

good thread

Attached: 1545715866187.jpg (446x587, 48.86K)

fuck anons I wish I had a russian wife to translate 7933 for me but instead I have a fucking monolingual anglo wife

should I beat her until she learns russian or get a new wife?

That's not true, user. I'm sure you've looked in the mirror before.

OH SHID
B-52 in the air
globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5889

Attached: B52.jpg (1019x662, 121.02K)

god damnit

kek

Attached: 1645957853344.jpg (324x322, 45.79K)

Looks like Mr. Beast...iality

Attached: MrBeast-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 61.3K)

I produce great #1 graph that make you great mama babushka wet like ocean in summer

Attached: z7vif18v6ca41.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>should I beat her until she learns russian or get a new wife
Yes.

thebulletin.org/2022/02/a-hurting-stalemate-the-risks-of-nuclear-weapon-use-in-the-ukraine-crisis/

This actually sounds kinda accurate.

SHIIIIINE ON YOU CRAAAAAAAZY DIAMOOOOOND

thy kingdom cum it will be done

my idea was to create a decentralized sigil utilizing the fear/excitement Habbening energy moving through the consciousness of everyone who reads it for the same purpose that orgasm or whatever usually serves (charging it up in a sustainable decentralized manner, across a network)

you might be interested in this Jacques Vallee presentation about the origins of the internet in DARPA/SRI and how psychic phenomena have been a feature of distributed systems since the beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=UuVtUSLIi-A