Ukrainian grandpa fist fighting armed Russian soldier

Ukrainian grandpa fist fighting armed Russian soldier

reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/t2thgl/ukrainian_grandpas_welcoming_russian_soldiers_i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Attached: 2400BABE-BC0A-449E-81C0-C593DF0119DF.jpg (591x1280, 98.62K)

>reddit.com
fuck putin but fuck you even more

see

>Has approved media.
>"Not brainwashed"

Uhh okay. Now this is epic

wumaos humiliating themselves as usual

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick silent prayer

This is great evidence of russkies doing everything they can to not kill civilians. Also, fuck Putin hope he hangs from a meathook like Mussolini when this is over.

Just shoot the filthy khohol.

A new HERO arrives...The Grandpa of Kharkov - 13 confirmed kills using boxing methods.

If I had no opinion on this, and I read that fucking jew'd reddit thread, I would want to see kiev and all jews nuked. The US and its media sanctuary needs to fucking burn.

Seriously now...Putin is too romantic, he takes this "We are one people" shit too seriously and giving it precedence over military efficiency.

WHY DO U NIGGERS NEVER POST THE WEBM

YOU WANT US TO WATCH UR PROPAGANDA NWO SHILL VIDEO BITES? POST THE FUCKING WEBM I AINT CLICKING SHIT

YOU WANT TO BRAIN WASH ME? AT LEAST MAKE IT CONVENIENT

IF I WANTED TO LOOK AT PROPAGANDA ON REDDIT I WOULD'VE BEEN ON REDDIT

SAGE NIGGER
FUCK YOU

Not really. Going balls out and not giving a shit about civvies would galvanize the ukes and they would never surrender, and the west would cripple them with energy sanctions on top of everything else. It's all calculated.

I'm starting to really believe this

>russkies doing everything they can to not kill civilians
>Also, fuck Putin

Attached: 1635120576747.jpg (400x400, 126.53K)

>Russian soldiers is strolling alone in enemy territory fighting geezers.

The fact there are people who gobble thus shit up shows that the mass media succeeded at turned normies into brainless chimps

Coming from the israeli ghislaine maxwell website the actual reslity behind this is more likely "ukrainian soldier attempts to draft an 80 year old and the jew soldier got his head boxed in". Everything else has been a lie or propaganda spin from reddit why would this ve an exception to that rule?

If they didn't care they'd just drop thermobaric weapons and level everything before moving in. It's be the most sound strategic conventional strategy if lives were of no importance. Again though, Putin is a kleptocrat that deserves a meathook.

This. Fuck r’ddit

fucking based. Ukrainians will repel the invaders!

Attached: FIEms26XEAQlNMv.jpg (1210x2048, 413.62K)

Putin sucks sure because he wont let fags like you marry children. Its ok we get it. Not like our despots are any better and probably are much worse.

Not everyone is a schill, some people are capable of discernment despite their own bias. I hate niggers and I hate Putin, but am capable of logical thought too.

Our despots only kill niggers and don't export Muslim rape squads to forcibly breed white women. There's a big difference.

this is the least attractive egirl I've ever seen

there are degrees between "level everything" and "sincerely think you're on a peacekeeping operation and accept the population being propagandized against you as a cost of doing business"

but still there is clearly some systematic restraint going on and even if just for optics, its there

notice the yellow patch on the soldier.

>reddit
Go back, shill.

post the webm here you faggot cocking redditard