Be me

>be me
>warning family of ww3 concerns
>your crazy your on drugs your nuts you're insane
>...but remember when I told you guys to stock up on food cause of covid in dec 3 months before it was news in america? Remember last time I did this and you guys also called me crazy on drugs etc?
>you're on drugs you're delusional you're insane you're crazy

I fucking hate it so much. I don't know why i keep trying to help my stupid ungrateful fucking family. I can't help it but I just make myself miserable doing it.

Attached: 1645372951727.png (219x230, 8.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're on your own user

Go make your own family.

>I don't know why i keep trying to help my stupid ungrateful fucking family.
some people are beyond saving, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

Another chud with deep family problems. I bet you also have a bunch of sexual hang ups.

You should be an adult and leave your family, and get some fucking therapy, loser.

And what other crazy stuff have you told them to do over the years that turned out to be nothing burgers? Huh?

It's time to realize your family isn't your family.
They're zombies. You are the only one who snapped out of your mind control.
Abandon them, they're only dead weight.

Attached: 1645210060640.jpg (1033x850, 72.98K)

Just get your Pepsi user

This
Can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink

You kikes are the ones who poisoned our lives and minds, but the Lord will avenge the damage you have done. YAHWEH will return soon.

Deep, deep projection. Need a hug?

You don't owe your family anything. You are not in debt to them because they squeezed you out into this hellhole. You are free to leave and live your own life

You were wrong and overreacted about covid.
You have a 0% track record.
Why are you blaming your family for not trusting you.

Nope, that was your Dad. Your mind isn't poisoned, you just have a BBC fetish. Go jerk off and relax, there's no shame in sexual kinks -- a cuck fetish isn't even that bad, you whiny little fuck.

I’ve got the opposite problem now.

>Be me
>Stock up on food/ toiletries in Jan prior to Covid
>Explain why I’m doing it
>Family thinks I’m losing it
>Covid happens

>Now
>Can’t catch a break
>Constantly have to deal with political anxieties that are not my own
>Get called unempathetic when I’m not freaking out as badly as they are
>Also have to field questions all the time
>”Hey user, doesn’t it freak you out that you’re always right about this shit? You should make a YouTube channel, etc...”

I hate being an unmarried patriarch. At least my GF and I are serious enough that we’ll move out soon.

Take Sam Hyde’s advice. Never attempt to redpill your parents, retard.

move out from parents you fucking loser, i bet u only smoke weed and work in a shitty job all day

>sexual hang ups
none, in happy long relationship. Just beyond crazy that my family can't even give me the benefit of the doubt at this point because I'm telling them things they didn't hear on CNN.

Until covid, never anything.

>DUDE COVID
>don't care, not my problem

>DUDE THE WAR
>don't care not my problem

Also, it goes without saying, but ignore this fucking kike OP.

SHOW FLAG, JIZZRAELI SHILL. Fuck, you fags aren’t even trying.

Stop doing drugs, OP

We're your family now, fren.

You again, faggot? Go fuck a tranny you sub-human gorilla nigger.

Ýou just needs your family moneys while they just think you will waste their times.
It's time to move on.

>december 2019
hey guys should probably buy enough food because this chinese virus is going to come over here crash the markets and make people go on food runs
>you're crazy nuts insane
3 months later... "help what do we do"
>hey guys, don't get the vaccines they are untested and rushed to development no matter what they dangle in front of you as motivation to get it.
>you're crazy thats insane they wouldn't rush development and we aren't going to be guinea pigs
hey guys they're going to roll out vax passports

... etc.

instead of warning your parents of war ask them for hugs.

Being able to predict something a few times doesn't mean that you have any grounded basis for the predictions.
Nostradamus was "right" about a lot of things too.

He can only get off to kids, that’s why he’s trying to groom OP.

Why the fuck do you think that just because I try to keep my family in my best that I live with them? I'm a grown man brainlet I haven't lived with my parents for years and years.

Projecting a LOT. Show nose, faggot.

These aren't really predictions user. Predictions are things you make by guessing. Looking at the current world status, the escalation, the countries rearming nukes, and the new countries jumping in to fight on one side or the other, and saying that shits probably going to get bad is a logical deduction.

Nah, cunt. I'm trying to groom OP to follow my orders and fight a war for me, so I can rule you all.

welcome to my life

Look at the color of the IDs again, you stupid fucking nigger. I am American, but I’m in the midst of fulfilling an oath to God. Ignore the faggot ass Christkiller bastardizing this flag or, better yet, throw him down a well.

/thread

>OMG GUYS IT'S WW3 WE ARE GONNA HAVE NUKES DROPPED ON US

Your family doesn't listen to you because you are a sperg and probably have no career to speak of. "Honey our son who works at McDonalds says we are all about to die and advises us to build a fallout shelter, and also he needs a ride on Tuesday because it'll be too cold to walk"

Attached: DeQcvIRVMAAIQdS.jpg (850x400, 55.48K)

>muh sex

another used up whore projecting..

sorry then, fag
show some videos from front line to your parents and im sure it will work out

Your family didn't accept your new gender and you still resent them for it?
It's time to let it go user. I'm sure your family still loves you despite your mental illness

This user is right. Leave your fucking house and go start a family. The earlier the better. Learn to bear struggle and do not be afraid to take risks.

nah, showing them the panels of doctors in hong kong talking about covid being a big problem with spread to the entire world didn't do it for them, so videos aren't really an option imo lol.

>abandon your family user
>we are your family now user
Wow it doesn't sound like a cult at all.
What you do is buy 1 ton of food, this will support your family for a year. Just dont argue with them. It looks as if you want reassurance from them and are unsure yourself.