Should Canada and U.S. become one country?

Imagine how powerful they would be together. Canada has a ton of natural resources and the U.S. has the best military/technology in the world. Any other reasons as to why this would be a good move?

Attached: 1926352937.jpg (640x607, 171.65K)

Yes it is time

What will happen to the leaf god?

Yes. I want to move to Tennessee or Alabama and garden year round

Time to go fishing

to be honest canada is a good buffer state between us and russia. this way the nukes we shoot down drop somewhere in canada instead.

Time to de-nazify Canada, just look at the totalitarian despot currently in control. He's oppressive regime has trampled the rights of Canadian citizens.

The US literally has more valid pretext to invade Canada than Russia did for Ukraine.

>Add even more liberal voters

No thanks

>move to alabama
>ever
ok have fun lmao

We already have Spanish speaking niggers we don't need no French speaking faggots. I imagine they're like upscale northeasterners but twice as insufferable

Yeah, and let Mexico join too! We can call it, the North American Union! And we can create a new currency called the Amero! Wouldn't that be awesome guys?

To be fair you guys haven't had rights since Patriot act was introduced. Benefits of USA is cheap living and nice weather

Tennessee is a great option brother

Yes if they submit to the American boot and split into 10 states. Because I won't be friends with fucking Canucks (cancucks)

My friend owns a farm an hour outside of Birmingham, he grows Broccoli and cabbage while I'm in 3ft of snow and -20c. Can buy a house for under a million dollars too. Alabama is paradise compared to literally anywhere in Canada

American and Canadian governments are evil so I don't see the point

I like that we're a different country because it keeps most of the spics and niggers away. I fucking hate nonwhites here but Asians and Indians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spics and niggers

We've been cucked since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, but together we can change that and enter an age of greater prosperity

Where you from US bro? Why do you look down on Alabama so much? In the information age, you don't really associate directly with your surroundings anyway, so as long as you have access to fresh air and clean water, it doesn't really matter if your neighbours are inbred hillbillies.

I have taken plenty of trips to Canada and Mexico, if the North American Union had formed, making shipping and traveling easier, along with crime and corruption being rooted out, things would be better than they are now.

Demographics of Alabama
>25.6% black
of Birmingham
>68.12% black
It's probably really nice but don't you have to be brave to touch a state with those demographics or is it very segregated there?

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Imagine if Trump wins in 2024 and uses this as an excuse to invade and executes Trudeau kek. I wonder if the military would even try to fight or just defect.

Imagine the maple syrup tacos. It will be great.
L
O
L

US should just die and never make a sound. We are fine without you bruv

We’re already together under ZOG, the ADL, AIPAC and the World Jewish Congress.

Nigs and spics hate freezing weather so I don't think it would turn out to be a problem for you

You'd have to build cities worth nuking up here then.

>Not also including Greenland

North American Union fag. Stomped you out 20 years ago and you still come back.

Canada is a release valve for American liberalism. A place to direct all commies to when they get to uppity. A place thats entire identity is actually based on being 'not America'. And if they were America, they would be nothing. Leave it be.

We should just take Alberta, we have enough liberal run hell hole cities.

>along with crime and corruption being rooted out
So you want to kill all niggers and spics. Just say that, instead of your fairy ass little merchant dream, crypto kike.

>more niggers
Uh no

Gerrymander Toronto and Van into nothing and the rest of Canada would vote for Trump.

Maple syrup hot dogs on tortillas

USA is very segregated in general, not like on Canada where poos are invading every town in the country. Find a white rural area minimum half hour drive from niggers and it's a nice place to live.

The prices at Canadian grocery stores say otherwise

Only Alberta, everywhere else there should be bombed into a smoldering ashtray.

lmao true, but it'd be nice to be even more united you know

I propose we ship all of Quebec to Louisiana, rename it New France, and ship all the niggers in Louisiana up to Quebec. The frogs can go home after the nogs have all frozen to death and gotten killed by moose if they want.

And Sask and Northeast BC aka the Peace.

Fuck. You're right. Wen Canada, Greenland, United States alliance bros?

>more niggers
No there would be less. Our current niggers would move south they never shut up about America and only came to Canada because it's as close to USA as they could get.

united we stand, divided we fall

We would go from being 90% white to 30% white immediately. Hard pass from me.

Nukes require an extremely precise reaction to occur for them to detonate. Shooting them down will fuck up the mechanism that's required for that, hence they won't explode.

I gotta point out that I don't think that "Pacific Northwest Timber" bubble is even pointing at the PNW. If it is it's the most southwest point of the PNW, but regardless I gotta question accuracy considering you did Washington so dirty with resources.