Fucking based

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-212338_Chrome.jpg (1440x3200, 1.34M)

nice link you useless fucking nigger

he browses Any Forums

Brazil might be a shit hole, but Bolsonaro can be pretty based at times

Did he win against the judicial branch?

Yeah. It's like the lines write themselves. Bolsonary sems to let those out increasingly frequently

Kek

Ironic coming from him, but he’s right

Attached: WereNotGonnaTakeIt.jpg (618x325, 36.02K)

Isn't HE a comedian?

Two months (not weeks) until the real mayhem begins. Vaxxies will rope.

I love my president, too bad he was too much of a faggot to actually attempt a coup and be emperor.

hes a joke.

>too bad he was too much of a faggot to actually attempt a coup and be emperor.
he also got stabbed like a little bitch

He's right they put a jew actor in charge lmao

This, we cant impose sanctions and make life harder for the already hard mode living braziliansp

(((Snider)))

Almost sure if jews weren't gay, fertilizers could be synthesized in other countries easily.

dude's fucking based.
once he renounces his support for israel, he will become the most based leader in the modern era

Attached: 1514800215177.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

For the past 4 days, I'd been supporting Ukraine, then I looked at how my fellow "Countrymen" treated me just because they misquoted a number of Republican's, and continue to call me traitor just for being one. I'm done. Fuck them, I hope NATO crumbles and I could give a shit what happens in Ukraine, win or lose. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching the combat footage.

I'm done being nice to either side.

Attached: joker.gif (498x280, 3.49M)

really surprised BRICS are on the same page

WHATS HIS END GAME BROS?

He is right. No sane country should sanction Russia over ukie niggers. It would be more valid reason to sanction Russia just for being slav niggers themself, and they tolerate shitskins within their borders, but tolerance of shitskins is what kikes in the west promote, so they cannot present a good arguement on sanctions. Why should favella niggers care about hohols? Russians are not a threat to them, even a russian invasion would be an improvement on the current shit tier brasilian gene pool, they have nothing to fear from this.

>combat footage.
what combat footage?
do you have some user?

Tons, shitty twitter links though.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>trusted a comedian with the fate of a nation
Oh wow, now that’s what I call BASADO 2022.

Attached: Funnylander.jpg (1200x1200, 132.08K)