WHAT THE FUCK DO I BUY

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GEIGER COUNTER

I WAS PREPARING FOR THE WRONG HAPPENING NOT WW3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1644785989739.gif (740x900, 1011.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/Q6o01
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kearny_fallout_meter
youtube.com/watch?v=Lis8HNhCq1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shills trying to scare everyone but no one cares about nuclear war. nuke the cities faggot. all you kill are niggers and faggots and make the country stronger

Accept your fate. What are you afraid of? Why are you mutts so faggy? Just relax, be a man.

Scenarios:

1. die painlessly
2. die painfully
3. survive painlessly
4. survive painfully

Either way it's out of your control, so just calm your fucking tits. You can't do shit about what's coming - or maybe not coming.

do moar!

Attached: denmark.jpg (248x247, 5.85K)

Fallout is gonna spread pretty far. It seems like the whole east will be fucked:

m.imgur.com/a/Q6o01

Attached: IMG_20220228_002833_252.jpg (1280x808, 247.21K)

>memeflag

Put the ammo in the magazine, insert the magazine into the firearm, insert the firearm into your mouth

m8 there are talks happening tomorrow
the fact both sides agreed to talk means this is gonna be over

IT'S HAPOOOOOOOOOOOOONING
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

>Just relax, be a man.
I have family members to take care of and there's no reason not to be more prepared in the next few days while things are still relatively calm. I just genuinely thought the east wasn't retarded enough to bring back nuclear war as an option.

Call me a mutt not online watch what happens

Attached: efd.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

This guy sounds like mundane matt, not watching it

no one is scared and no one cares. do it you useless fucking niggers. DO IT

You won't do shit, lmao.

cope chink

you will be drafted anyway and die from an asphyxiation on a russian tree because you didn't bother to listen how to properly cut your chute

And what will these "talks" achieve, exactly?

>Russia invades Ukraine with the intent of claiming the territory
>Lets talk about it tho

The only way the "talks" lead to any kind of reasonable outcome is if Ukraine decides to surrender itself to Russia. Otherwise, what more is there to talk about?

I am holed up in a hotel in Colorado, 2nd floor, middle of nowhere (I have verified I am decently far away from major cities and the fallout here should not be too bad).
I've got around three weeks worth of food (canned beans, a bunch of cereal, a bunch of peanut butter, pinto beans, rice, and potatos (although I do not know how I could cook those without power).
I bought duct tape to seal the windows and other entry points of air (idk what to do about air filtration, but maybe I'll rig up some coffee filters to try and filter air).
A LOT of clothes (I grew up in MN and have many winter clothes).
A little over 2 weeks worth of water (plus chlorine so that I may purify newly-aquired water).
Nicotine gum (I am addicted).
Some cleaning supplies (for disinfection of surfaces).
Toothpaste and shit (soap as well).
First aid kit, extra gauze and banded, ibuprofen, activated charcoal, and Dayquil (I would have liked to have gotten Potassium Iodide, but I could not find any).
Two pans and two pots (covered) with water.
12ga shotgun with ~30 00 shells.

then why would Ukraine agree to talk to begin with?
Russia's been clear with its requests

May as well fill up as many containers as possible with the hotel's water while you're at it.

That's the part that I can't wrap my head around. Russia isn't invading Ukraine out of spite or retaliation. The intent is to claim the territory. If it were some minor squabble that lead to armed conflict I'd understand coming to some kind of resolution by talking, but that's clearly not the case.

so either Ukraine is gonna play ball with Russia or what?
seems pointless if that's not what's gonna happen
really it's the best option for everyone

>I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GEIGER COUNTER

Build One

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kearny_fallout_meter

youtube.com/watch?v=Lis8HNhCq1s

Literally knock out a section of dry wall to use and you're GTG

oh and here's a link to NWSS by ORNL ( Nuclear War Survival Skills by Oak Ridge National Laboratory)

GOOD LUCK

Attached: 71c36d32efccd804e6f646fdf53e85f67193da3359ea961eb858f523ed088114_1.jpg (503x793, 80.28K)

counting radiation doesn't save you from radiation retard
just take NAC it also clears outradiation

No one is gonna fight your war for you zogbot
Based. I'm considering doing the same if I can find a place situated correctly and things get worse.

Here is how I imagine it playing out;
>Russia: Give us Ukraine
>Ukraine: No, now can you please fuck off
>Russia: No.

War resumes.

Attached: stick.webm (784x1080, 2.76M)

Where the link cunt?

so
>everyone dies
yeah
great job
was really worth living knowing dumb Slavshit killed us all