Russia did exactly what they said they would. They had an easy demand. NATO/Ukraine/USA ignored it...

Russia did exactly what they said they would. They had an easy demand. NATO/Ukraine/USA ignored it. Now they are invading as they should. I see nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1645741378337.png (1106x830, 323.38K)

Russia was the one to incite the NATO joining talk by takeing Crimea and spawning Donbass seperatism.

>I see nothing wrong with this.
Me neither. I am glad Putin's delusions about the strength of his army is resulting in the slaughter of subhuman Russians.

You should kys , clearly you don’t know anything and are useless as shit , maybe send Putin a letter to come liberate you as well

Why would you force people to live in your country who don't want to? Why not just let them join Russia like they wanted and avoid this mess?

Yeah, I guess western social media leaders thought that diplomacy using firepower was something only they could do.

they took crimea after your coup for joining nato

What were russias demands larper?

>just give out parts of tour country like cake lol
>what is territorial integrity
If they didn't like the country they could've just left for Russia.

Become a puppet state

True and based
Watch the burgers seethe because it's not them invading a country this time

The ghosts of tel akiev ain't gonna like this

>If they didn't like the country they could've just left for Russia.

and now you're being invaded and your capital is under siege. was it really worth some shitty backwaters full of ethnic russians?

Attached: 1440236090459.jpg (680x787, 67.6K)

Was isolating and tanking Russian economy for what you called "some shitty backwater" worth it for Putin?

Maybe it was just a matter of time always. Putin probably got overly ambitious back in 2014 already, and the situation dragging for 8 years just fucked with his head more.
No one could actually expect him to do this. People thought he's rational and wouldn't bury his economy and reputation this deep. It seems not. Well it is what it is. If the talks do not work out today then the country will fight till the end. Maybe it's fate.

We really don't care. I just hope that Russia doesn't stop pushing until Klaus's head is on a pike and the WEF is destroyed.

>what is territorial integrity

The core concept of democracy is governance with the consent of the governed. If those territories were really serious about breaking off, you should have let them. Call it a self governing region, make them agree to not let Russian forces in, and let them have their little circle jerk.

That said, the separatists were just a bunch of Russian actors being paid to stoke conflict, but there's ways to deal with that without triggering global nuclear war.

This. And most independent content creators that i follow agree. I juat hope this ends soon. Poor people of ukraine. I hope they sue for peace soon

oh well, what's done is done. hope you and your family come out safe.

OP gets it.

democracy doesn't work like it does in America everywhere. Don't you have it in the constitution that it's fine to incite an armed riot against the government?
Also territorial integrity is important for joining the EU as far as I know
Where I government fucked up is in 2014 when shit was only starting they failed to secure Crimea and get rid of DPR/LPR as fast as possible. Most likely because some people in the government and close to it saw a potential to milk money from the conflict.

>Why would you force people to live in your country who don't want to?
Crimea fucked off with an incredibly valuable port that they didn't need to "live" there and the only vote that said they didn't want to occurred under Russian occupation.

The eastern oblasts held a vote on separating, only did so with populations under control of the breakaway rebels instead of the whole oblasts, and even then results were only 27.5% in favor of secession.

Beyond all that, Russia's had an open invitation for citizenship to anyone in Ukraine seeking to flee the civil war. Anyone that doesn't want to live in Ukraine could have fucked off by now. This shit was about land grabs from day 1.

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if this post resonates with you, please add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

>The core concept of democracy is governance with the consent of the governed.
The core concept of democracy is government with representation of the governed.

Consent has fuck all to do with it except insofar as the governed consent to particular representation. Sovereign citizen fucknutters are the ones that think you actually have to consent to being governed. No country actually works like that.