IRL Fallout Factions

Assuming a nuclear holocaust happens this time (it will), what are some factions we expect to form in the rubble?

Attached: 922358255e9b113a2a146d7906938ddec2acb7fe4ae90d984db1fb0bed6f3410_1.jpg (640x505, 42.83K)

fucking raiders, get ready boys

It will turn into a race war very quickly.

>Assuming a nuclear holocaust happens this time (it will)
It wont, MAD still applies.

My faction would be the Schizos who just want to have sex.

NUCLEAR CONFEDERACY

it wont, some one will Assassinate Putin before triggering a MAD

The (((Enclave)))

Attached: FO02_NPC_Enclave_Com_Officer_B.png (803x412, 371.49K)

I've had this planned for years.

Attached: Holy San Diego Empire.jpg (833x600, 180.14K)

neo swadia fueled by elicet underground butter trade

Attached: swadia.jpg (1280x720, 133.85K)

Libertarian preppers will be the largest faction for obvious reasons, however they will quickly kill each other out.

>MAD still applies

yes....yes it does

Attached: please stand by.jpg (462x258, 30.28K)

>Assuming a nuclear holocaust happens this time (it will), what are some factions we expect to form in the rubble?
I mean if society collapses americans will just die

like there's no 2 ways about it all americans will just flat out starve to death and die without industrial farming, americans are not a hardy people

Attached: 1637871523367.jpg (1374x1031, 124.52K)

I'm taking all of Texas

All the white girls will be mine

Is rape on the menu during this catastrophe or no?

It's a hoax

please, nuke us russia... please please.

Sneeds vs chucks

Attrocities will be committed on both sides.

uh if the women were not std ridden whores yes

If this truly goes south then than means half of the people here will end up in fallout style life
>Tribes
>Armored schizos
>Raiders
>Military falled retards
>Junkies

Which one are you,lads?

unironically only good to rape a pure woman only good to rob a rich man evil needs good to have fun

lone schizo option plz

How many Enclave type factions will survive? How many do-gooders will try to play Brotherhood and keep other survivors in the dark?
Unironic best factions are ones who keep the status quo. People like House kept Vegas safe from the Nuclear onslaught because he had a horse in the race.

Depends where you live an what tastes you have

I'm going to join the black lives matter legion. good luck chuds

Attached: mondaysdosuck.png (657x527, 16.25K)

ghouljak just dropped

Water Warlord.
Those are my reservoirs and I declare my self king because I got enough armed schizos to help me claim it, and a woman handed me a gun from inside the waters.

>kangistan

Lets be real here, the zog will know shits coming and will skitter into their bunkers long before the rest of us know whats coming, and will simply reestablish their control once things have quieted down. If you're hoping for a reset of the world order dont hold your breath, we'd need a yellowstone event to truly weed the fuckers out.

San Diego is rightful Desereti clay. New Canaan is coming for you.

Lithuanian Romuva Legion ran by me. We will make Caesars legion look like kindergarden mark my words degenerates.

Righty so
>Loner team
Being honest with ya, you wont survive long being alone, not saying that being with a group is better buuuuuut unless you are jack of all trades then you are fucked

no, good luck to you, those niggers are going to burn the remains down too

>no radio
>no food stockpile
>no water stockpile
>no guns

If the nukes fly, I am completely fucked. What are my options?

Attached: 1645557529717.jpg (550x535, 48.87K)

gemmy

It's always on the menu

Attached: IMG_20220228_160430_171.jpg (664x858, 85.7K)

Raider team, baby

None. Everyone dies.

>Dead Hand.

Bout to form up Caesar's Legion, eat a dick California niggers

digits and Elon Musk becomes Mr. House

Tribe of armored schizos, i think i would look good wearing bones and warpaint

Evangelical pedo compounds

Some skank hanging around in a puddle handing out guns is a shit way to form a government

Around my parts there will be some sort of "good old boys" rural people/motorcycle clubs. The question is what happens to the people too ignorant or sissified to be of any use? It would be quite rough for them.

Cinnabar mines.

Rural faction, quality > quantity, self sufficient, able to live off the land

Urbanites, quantity > quality, ravenous, naked because they refuse to wear anything but name brand clothing

Urban police, elite units but very small, prior firearm experience, will be consumed by the urbanite horde immediately

Doctors, weak but knowledgeable, highly valuable, probably enslaved by everyone but left unharmed

I just want to larp as Romans

You pretty much fall on the category of trader
Also dont be so cocky,lad
Having a large stockpile of anything just paints you a bullseye on your back plus do you know you can trust your team?

forced labor would be my guess

So you are into men?

I call dibs on being Cook Cook

reroll

Attached: newvegas.png (500x575, 514.09K)

Cause you are a bi rapist?

any skills? physical strength?

Junkie all the way all day.
I know how to cook meth
Synthesize a fenntaynl type opioid
Extract DMT
Gow pot and tobbaccoo.

Meth gonna be my drug of chooce though. Good 5 yeah scrounging old lithium batteries and cyanide precursors gettieg tweeeecked to shit before i die or am murdered

Attached: xbUjMvQv_400x400.jpg (279x279, 16.6K)

well fine then, what if instead I were to be Mr. House

I'm 18 and not particularly fit. No skills. Im fucked

Attached: 1621339020197.png (240x232, 51.47K)

>Canada
>"Weed dude" mentality
What a fucking surprise

They're schizos, the lady of the reservoir handed me a rifle, therefore I have divine right.
Outsiders face an uphill battle (Both literally and figuratively) because of how mountainous the east and south is, but also because if they're fighting for water, they're low on water and needing to fight through a desert.

Assuming it's an established society with a functioning supply line, I'm fucked unless I can form an actual army.

fortunately i can jack of anywhere so i'll be ok i think

I plan on founding the Nation of Kansas City. our borders will reach to the Rockys, the Appalachians, the Gulf and the Great Lakes.

They will deploy a weapon that resonates and kills all the vaxxed, and only us unvaxxed chads will remain. It's like a nuke but 1000x better

>he doesn't know my plan for Newest Mexico

checked and kekd

Attached: smile.jpg (300x168, 4.06K)

If you don't have a Hawaiian shirt and a 4 of clubs, you can fuck right off.

who's going to be Mr. House, I'm aligning with you

Attached: mrhoe.png (224x225, 61.81K)

you sure? the NCR's got a pretty hefty bound on his head, don't wanna have some Courier cashing in some caps

Depends what kind of fucked you mean
Not to alarm you buuuuuut fag rapists will be a thing on the wasteland

Just go to the store and get those right now

No doubt Mexicans take over the US.

250 caps sounds pretty nice right now

No money.

Attached: 1618297799220.jpg (200x210, 5.55K)

Not necesarily a "society"per se, see it this way
A wave of niggers find out about your water depot an being themselves they are on the hunt of your head, can ya trust your team an tools?