I'd rather want my country to be with the globohomo than part of Russian civilization...

I'd rather want my country to be with the globohomo than part of Russian civilization. (I believe that unfortunately being neutral/really independent is impossible for Ukraine for various reasons)

You guys who are raised in 1st world countries do not understand what a shithole it is.
People migrate to US/EU, but nobody ever moves to Russia/Post-Soviet countries. Guess why?
t.Ukrainian

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOBoDT-3oM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being gay

Attached: 1645902434904.jpg (431x343, 54.12K)

Western liberalism is in fact morally superior to a life of sexual repression and poverty in a neo-Fascist hellhole.

this
I only see new worlders and fristies that root for putin
they dont know what life looks like under a russian boot

As I see it, if the tranny/gay stuff bothers you so much, you can just eliminate it from your life or ignore it, just don't care

You imply disparity where none exists.
Jews are controlling both sides.
Nothing ever happens.

they think its based only because of homo oppression and being anti-global, "masculine" and stuff, but do not realize that there is another side of the coin

I was working in Warsaw in 2019 and I was excited about the city, it was really developed with nice infrastructure.
So, for Ukraine moving towards EU will result in people living generally better

You can tell most people on pol just repeat what they see here without really thinking it through. Most don't even do the bare minimum in terms of research to verify what they read here. It's funny because people here talk about being redpilled but just blindly follow whatever edgy stuff people here are telling them to

The disparity is in significantly different impact on everyday life conditions of people (at least)

>blindly follow whatever edgy stuff people here are telling them to

yep

Some frigid parts of globohomo are more comfortable than others. Doesn't make them special.

>You guys who are raised in 1st world countries do not understand what a shithole it is.

You were not raised in some aristocrats basement so you don't know what a shithole it is.

Attached: 1638253384660.jpg (1024x600, 122.27K)

Genuine question, after 2 years of covid fascism, censorship and propaganda, how is it worse in Russia?

Ukraine is notoriously corrupt and poor. It’s one of the few countries that got poorer after leaving the USSR

I do not care. Get the fag and darkie shit off my tv and out of the schools, or never expect me to raise arms in defense of this nation's overseas interests. you were mean to me for being a white guy so now I don't care if you get glassed, it's really that simple.

I'm Russian.
I grew up in the US but I decided to move back to the country my parents were from.
AMA.

>America
>1st world country

youtube.com/watch?v=cOBoDT-3oM0

US/EU are currently becoming 3rd world countries because of the globoshlomo.

>People migrate to US/EU, but nobody ever moves to Russia/Post-Soviet countries. Guess why?
Their governments aren't trying to replace them

/thread

Which country is free-er, which country is better to live in, does the lack of globohomo make a difference?

Nazis and communists use Russia as a blank canvas to project their delusions.

If Russia is so bad then why thousands of mongoloids from East Asia are migrating there every year?

Lol Ukraine shills are losing ground almost as fast as the pedo jew fucks running that fake country

us is a shithole i live in a good area and im taken care of my family cuz autistic and useless
still have a miserable life
the us government has me on a gangstalking list
even if you live here its not worth it lol the government is psychotic
say one wrong thing and theyll put you on the list and silently kill you
dont believe me ?
inb4 take meds bot
snowden and assange say their real

same muribro.

i literally do not give a shit.
you are russians.
we do not give a shit about you either.
we are only using you to fight someone whose a threat to our interests.
it was never about right or wrong or good or evil.
if your people had backbone you’d work with your slavic brothers and try to fix things instead of running away to be slaves to us westerners.
did it ever occur to you that your people will always be a shithole.
your only chance at escaping it is with a united soviet union.
instead of being idiots and giving away your future to your enemies maybe stand up and fight with them?
do you think for a second you’ll ever be recognized as true europeans or nothing more then as an enemy slave state?
why are you eastern euros and slavs so retarded?
balkanizing and breaking yourselves off to small,vulnerable and easily used groups?
do you think the west is ever going to let you become a threat?
do you think we are going to feed you like china?
heres the cold hearted fact about life.
its kill or be killed.
we are all either predators or prey.
( pro tip don’t disband your soviet union next time maybe instead do reforms and fix it like china did instead of destroying your peoples future because you got clapped on by us western capitalist jews)

Das rite. Globohomo is not permanent country-status, that can be reversed. Western world is more or less affected by it on each country. Aside of that, western countries have things much better compared to Russian on several levels.

You don't have to set yourself to either being on Russian camp or BLM-globohomo.

PS. I will never take a vaccination :)