/nzg/ - Sorry subbro edition

News? Fucked if I know. News is gay. Here's this I guess

Attached: 1645937209888.gif (1229x1634, 3.44M)

Hi team. Let's all get vaccinated.

I came to shit up the thread.

Attached: 1601793345607.jpg (479x468, 29.18K)

Shameless bump and shill ignore

Attached: be0.jpg (953x772, 164.64K)

Are you vaccinated?

Fuck no you niggerfaggot. rape is on the menu for you

Why didn't you bump sub bro you pleb?

funny thing is that I was just typing my response when the thread died. And to think that I was giving him permission to park. Oh well

Poor sub bro, that's a one shot kind of deal too.

Putin can dock if he want's, the way the news is villifying him, he's obviously the good guy

front row seats to nuclear armageddon, anyone?

IDK about that. both sides are completely kiked. It's just jews sending whites to fight each other again.

What's the point of these threads? There's rarely any political discussion.

All 1kb of ram is going into my Bitcoin mining lads.
How do you do Kiwis?

Attached: zx.jpg (281x180, 6.98K)

Kia ora user,

Dr Ashley Bloomfield, Ministry of Health here. Thanks for getting your COVID-19 vaccinations. You’re increasing the protection against COVID-19 for your whānau, community, and yourself.

You’re due for your booster now. With Omicron in our communities, it’s important to get your booster.

I strongly encourage you to get boosted as soon as you can. You’ll find a centre at www.BookMyVaccine.nz, or by calling 0800 28 29 26.

Over time our immunity against the virus reduces. Having your Pfizer booster increases your level of protection against getting very sick or ending up in hospital from Omicron.

Ngā mihi

Attached: images (1) (4).jpg (683x449, 31.23K)

every one be like putin bad i stand with ukraine
but just forget about bushes and obamas wars that lasted nearly 20 years
there all murders just one has a big jewish news outlets

The media is back at dehumanizing us again.
"Kiwis" are allowed to return home without isolation. Very little mention that unvaxxed need to not only still isolate, but do it in MIQ.

They try to pretend we don't exist.

Attached: -kiwis- allowed home.png (676x384, 208.76K)

If you don't like it, GCSB kike, then leave. I guess you can't cuz this is how you justifie your budget. LOOK AT THESE EBIL NEO-NAZIS TALKING ABOUT... fishing? Job security? HOLD THE BOAT WE'VE GOT RAPISTS HERE! Piss off whores demon.

Attached: 1645932064441.gif (356x354, 396.55K)

No therefore I'm a danger to myself and others and should be locked away.

Attached: 1617036235626.png (468x431, 184.73K)

Nah he has a point, he's restraining casualties as much as he can, the news says Ukraine is stoping their advance, but Russia just doesn't want to kill too many. The news doesn't mention the implications of Ukraine not letting fighting men flee, and Zelensky using human shields

Your gonna be rich with that bad boy. Send some my way

We are about normal over here, fren

You don't exist. You're not people, get the fucking jab you mongoloid

not going to let us off that easy they will probably keep unvaxxed miq until all the normies passes expire

I will, once I break the block.
ZX CPU WILL WIN.
Good to hear.
I bought a mosin nagant.

I know it's fucking dumb, and Ukraine's government is dodgy as fuck, bunch of genociders and child traffickers including Hunter Biden

>mosin nagant
fucking sweet, how is finding the ammo for it tho?

puts on tin foil hat shit here we go again

They wish, it's so dumb that everyone needs a negative test, so an unvaccinated person tests negative, obviously doesn't have it, in fact unvaxxed are less likely to catch it, but they go to MIQ.

Blatant power tripping