Recent failed Russian attack on #Kharkiv included “25th Sevastopol” brigade, which was completely annihilated...

>Recent failed Russian attack on #Kharkiv included “25th Sevastopol” brigade, which was completely annihilated. Their commander, Archipov, was also killed.

twitter.com/walterlekh/status/1498150367858679808

Attached: russia.png (580x185, 16.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVmgoS06lB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No Pictures

#twatterfagpullingshitoutofhisass

And still no pictures, only dead ukrainians

Attached: 1621181202719.jpg (1156x651, 244.76K)

WOW A BLUE CHEECKMARK SAID SOMETHING
all fields

Defeated general tongued anus of victorious Ukrainian commanders. Heard from a source.

Is this like the 2 il76 planes which are obviously (((real))).

I've been on this site for almost 12 years and I have never experienced anything close to the level of shilling and psyop that has taken place in the last couple of days

Ayo lil Putty, i got just done getting gangbanged by big russian cocks and i didn't even cum from my prostate, what now retard.

Attached: Shitman.png (1024x681, 794.35K)

This is incorrect it was 80 brigades

Aren't they in talks right now, like as we speak?
Wouldn't they naturally call a ceasefire for now?

Source doesn't even have a blue checkmark. Sad!

Attached: 1645926599279.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Imagine believing this lol

>Russians lose again
Sucks because we will have to wait for webms. I assume an entire column knocked out or they got trapped in Kharkiv after falling into an ambush and got wiped out.

Except maybe covid right?

Saty tuned for more things that didn't happen.

Inb4 janny banny

Surely there's some pictures of these 3000-5000 dead Russians and 100s of pieces of destroyed equipment.

Right?

>a whole brigade annihilated

>completely annihilated
oh shit did they deploy ben shapiro who used facts and logic to destroy them?

Oh, it's "Ukraine wins on twitter" time again. Schroedingers Kharkov: It has surrendered AND is the site of a mass grave for Russians.

OMG 100k DEAD RUSSIANS IN. 4 DAYS

100:1 KILL RATIO

GHOST OF KIEV’S DOG JUST CHARGED A GROUP OF 100 RUSSIANS

>I've been here 12 years

No you haven't

Twitter is fucking pure propaganda. CIA/NSA bots are in full control.

>battle of hue city
>NLF/North Vietnamese forces take the city by surprise
>southern forces dont think it's a big deal
>stupidly throw american soldiers into the fray with no support
>many wounded
>takes awhile for the war machine to fully realize what they were dealing with
>city retaken after a month of heavy urban warfare with well armed and trained VC forces
>600 total southern forces killed in action over a MONTH

and twitter/western propagandists really are trying to convince you that russian forces lost just as many people in a few days in a modern war lol

Attached: 75429494_543418716442465_3607163858759712768_n-jpg[1].244055_.jpg (565x720, 64.93K)

>twitter screencap thread

Dumb fags, the footage will come out later today. Yesterday, a Russian unit was also advancing in the streets of Kharkiv during the day with TIGRs and infantry until Ukrainians ambushed them with RPGs and machine-gun fire. That unit left all their vehicles behind and ran away. Some were captured and confessed that their mission was to encircle kharkiv.
youtu.be/eVmgoS06lB4

>4 humvee equivalents and 15 soldiers
Wow such a big deal.

a the ghost of kiev flew over my house!

Uh huh

Serious plumberbutt at 0:44

At least no faggot in this thread can claim nothing is happening and Russian forces are just walking in with no resistance.