At this point, what ISN'T white supremacy?

At this point, what ISN'T white supremacy?

Attached: arudoh.jpg (500x340, 35.81K)

The weak must fear the strong

Your question is very white supremacist

>At this point, what ISN'T white supremacy?
Boivagina will unite us

Attached: 1645674405637.png (3328x2300, 3.37M)

Whatever is weak, primitive and useless. It doesn't even matter if it was invented by whites, it could be Persian or Indian scientific advancements for instance, but if niggers don't get it, it will be considered white supremacy.

Failure

Saving this, thanks bro.

Never forget what they took from you.

Attached: tomboy.jpg (1024x1024, 113.16K)

I will forever remember the glory days. Nevertheless, all is not lost. Tomboys are slowly returning.

Most white supremacists are gay and most men that go to the gym are gay so I guess they're talking about that

I wish ukraine wins and nato will enact this on russia. Then, finally, can we feminize the world and have peace. I'm sick of nationalism.

Apparently being a literal Ukrainian Nazi.

Everything
But I am going to start capitalizing the N in Nigger

I agree these articles are stupid because they are click baity. But you are just as bad for taking things out of context in order to meme. The argument being made is that those who live in poverty can only afford shit food and shit educations in one of the richest nations on earth, which is a precursor for obesity. Why fitness is even a talking point is beyond me. Maybe they are referring to gym memberships, but people have exercised without gyms for most of history so i have no idea what they are on about as there is no link to the article.

Maybe its something to do with "no gyms being built in black neighborhoods" or some such silly argument. Its most likely a clickbait article so i wouldnt have paid it attention in the first place.

>everything is white supremacy
>implicitly admit white people are just better at everything

Don't stop them

if your not fat your a "racist" so eat a candy a candy bar and stop being a racist today

comment not paid for by candy corporations.

oooof you might as well kneel pleb

why cut the hair though and destroy the beauty? long hair wins 100% of the time. absolutely wasteful and sad. explain yourselves

Attached: 1622696534238.jpg (554x554, 60.58K)

Niggers and their nigger ideas such as this should just go to africa and take those nigger ideas with them. I'm just so tired of them, Any Forums. I have an extreme case of nigger fatigue.

I hate zoomers so damn much. Why do they all make the same faces in pictures..both the boys and girls, and a lot of the times you cant tell which is which.

dying for ukraine