What exactly is Russia hoping to gain from all this?

What exactly is Russia hoping to gain from all this?

Attached: A5CA382A-13BF-464A-B13D-F58F9DC76EAD.jpg (1083x1066, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

200rf.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putin has been mind-controlled by the Antichrist. The Russian people are going to gain Peace.

Time travel.

Ukraine?

Those numbers are so fake it's painful

I don't believe all of these numbers but if Putin is asking for Belarus support and threats nukes then something is not the way he expected.

How did they lose such high numbers? Fuck, poohtin really sending young bucks to the meat grinder

Attached: 561D7249-A4CD-45FC-A2D6-5D265A8F3C37.jpg (828x550, 369.25K)

A shining example like brandon

Putin gets to speed up white genocide, in line with his jewish masters wishes

>Kiev Independent

Attached: 1645977021444.png (1308x1690, 1.1M)

Russia lost 6 gorillion troops and the George Floyd of Kiev just few over my house! We must fight the globohomo supporting Ukraine! We are marching into Kyiv at THIS moment in two weeks! Jewtin must be stopped! (((Zelensky))) must be stopped! Russia and the USA nukes inbound!
I don't care and I will never care about this fake conflict

Putin needed to let his muslim troops out for a bit of rape.

Fake numbers, every single time Russians were killed in pretty sure it was filmed by desperate Ukrainians. So let’s say about a few hundred.

The Russians don’t want to film let alone release what they’re doing to the Ukrap soldiers

>hoped
>may
At least read the articles you post.

How many days has it been 26 helicopters? 5 days? 6 days?

>What exactly is Russia hoping to gain from all this?
Slave territories to keep NATO allies away from Mainland Russia.

im Sure Putin expected that upon war declaration Ukraine government do the same as Iraq did when (bend over and flee)

The Comedian having a backbone and actually sticking with its people to fight is likely beyond anyone expectation. so a simple incursion now became Guerrilla Warfare

Lukashenko is in debt with Russia. Putin saved his ass from the CIA color revolution. Also an opportunity for revenge.

Stopping NATO's eastern expansion to their borders and putting an end to the slaughter of russian-ukrainians in the republics.

What has Ukraine lost? Half their fucking country...

it was 65000 troops yesterday.

IT’S FAKE BECAUSE I SAY IT’S FAKE!!!!

Attached: D6364668-4546-4E76-B5D6-4FB41CD5FB0F.png (600x665, 523.48K)

>a buffer state
>larger share of European food production
>major gas fields that could compete against theirs
>gas pipelines into Europe
>secured black sea access
>shorter border with the west
>water cannel to Crimea unblocked
>access to Moldavia/Transnistria
>American biolabs

really quite a long list.

>There is no crisis, we have destroyed 700 of there tanks and they are on the retreat

Attached: bagdad-bob.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

This will be another wonderful opportunity to discredit the media when Russia conquers Ukraine.
They will lie and lie and lie until Putin is standing in Kiev smiling at the cameras, and all these liars will be exposed.
This disinfo is a stupid fucking play from a new generation of morons.

And yet the official government Ukrainian website for documenting deceased Russian soldiers still only has the same 20 pictures of passports posted. 200rf.com/ (all evidence of the other 3980 were completely disintegrated by that pesky jet fuel of course)

Imagine believing this lol
Lmao

Just like the Afghan government slaughtered Thousands of Taliban in those final weeks. It looked like they were holding them off in Kandahar and Helmand but in the end it was obvious.

Only losing countries need to put out blown up numbers.

Write these off as a business expense.

It's about the pipeline and not having to pay billions in transfer fees to Ukraine. Everything else is manufactured justification.

>Just like the Afghan government slaughtered Thousands of Taliban in those final weeks.
What the fuck are you talking about? Literally all the news that came out of Afghanistan was how the Government forces kept losing.

Ukrainian soldiers literally film everything and put it on the internet.

is these numbers were real there would be thousand of videos of dead Russians and thousands of videos of destroyed Russian tanks

tehre aren't.
I'm literally in 10 Ukrainian telegrams, they post the same 10 videos for 4 days now

only towards the end when they couldn't hide the disaster anymore

>The (((comedian))) having a backbone and sticking with it's people to fight

Are you sure about that?

Attached: original-c423cf264bac4ba789fc7f5cec2030cb.jpg (1280x968, 501.92K)

Goal is to boot American/Ireali leadership out of Ukraine.