Denver Airport Predicted This War

This war was predicted on the Denver Airport murals. It's happening!

Attached: Denver-Airport-Paintings.jpg (1200x925, 134.12K)

First a horrifying war, then apparantly peace among nations

Attached: denver-airport-mural-dream-of-peace2.jpg (2048x1365, 427.95K)

oh shit nigger, no wonder they've had it hidden

Oh shit a plane just flew over my airport.

show flag

If you look closely, the one striking the hammer is wearing the traditional Austrian clothing.
>Danke, WEF

ah sweet a schizo thread

DIA is insanely creepy and the entirety of Colorado glows like the sun. All kinds of shady shit here, between the murals, Blucifer, the largest concentration of alphabet feds/glowniggers outside the DC metro, the backup capitol of DC is nuked is here...weird, nasty, demonic shit.
t. Golden

that's putin, the girl is merkel, the chinese kid is xi jinping

You will also notice the symbolism of the globalhomo (corrupted rainbow) going away and then coming back.

They even predicted the plastic AKs

China is behind them near the right side. The one holding the sword is wearing Japanese clothing.

Yo what up neighbor
t. Arvada

It's quite curious to see that the USA is with Russia here. An American boy, a Russian girl.

perhaps even masks

My best friend moved from here in Texas to your town. Fuck Colorado user. Beautiful landscape, but the most godawful people imaginable.

All under the glorious leadership of the big nosed africans.

you guys got this all wrong.

the soldier is depicting the superior black man. the gun represents his big black cock. the sword is also his cock, this time being jammed straight in the tight ass of a white twink, as depicted by the birb

jews are asians, israel is in asia

Nah, just for you I won't show the flag. Funny how shit is clear as day, hidden in plain sight yet every time people yell conspiracy. Now we are being forced to take vax shots and everything is under surveillance. But I guess those 90s conspiracy people where just idiots lol

So the rainbow meant globohomo?

hammering the sword into a sickle
>why am i not surprised

war is peace

The kid forging the new weapon on the anvil is wearing the exact same gloves as the soldier kek

They can't possibly believe this kumbaya one world bullshit at this point in the game anymore, why are they going through with it?

It means they are trying to corrupt symbols of good.

>Beautiful landscape, but the most godawful people imaginable.
It didn’t used to be that way. This state had a very innamountains vibe that mixed the best parts of gun culture and old school, skeptical-of-corporations hippies until we started getting the biggest faggots from California and Texas (usually Austin which explains a lot) migrating here en masse. It used to be that the rest of the state made fun of Boulder. Now, damn near the entire front range is just like Boulder.
Based west side metro man

I just cant bring myself to give a shit. Not my problem.

Your opinion means nothing with a meme flag

also the rainbow, turns into the sword swipe that presumably tore the top of the buildings down, meaning the same hand that brought unity and peace, was the exact same hand that struck it all down

Attached: rickjames-ft.jpg (630x330, 36.41K)

Shoddy mural

Or a plowshare.

wow it's like they knew

Attached: pondering guy.png (519x526, 25.86K)

dude who the fuck knows what year it really is
are you insane
do you even believe history at all?
when the fuck did egypt exist? what was it? how are you supposed to know?

Planned self-destruction of the NWO to arise as a newly branded populist movement with key figures in place (Trump et al). They've saturated the West with degeneracy and debt. People are now rebelling against that in favor of "freedom." Ukraine is another nail in the coffin of the neo-liberal (con) order. It doesn't matter if you believe in Q, conspiracies, or you're brain dead retarded in understanding geopolitics, the economy will tank and they will have to create a new system with a populist in charge, whom they have already selected.

Apostate Christianity is in agreement with this.
Awakened New Age/QAnon cult is with this.
Even the liberals are seeing the "light."

It's Satan (evil) transforming himself into Lucifer (good).

Remember, the Beast kills Mystery Babylon. It's Order out of Chaos.

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Attached: MysteryBabylon.jpg (1024x759, 201.34K)

Woah, a generalized anti-authoritarian message followed by a basic-bitch globohomo mural. Clearly this is foreshadowing of Russia's invasion of Ukraine in 2022.