So, americans are upset about Russia using the separatist donbass regions to justify conquering part of Ukraine?

So, americans are upset about Russia using the separatist donbass regions to justify conquering part of Ukraine?
Fantastic, when do you give Texas and the south west back to Mexico?

Attached: pre-treaty-map-mexico-us.jpg (500x338, 32.11K)

Never.

Good. Then don't be a hypocrite and leave Russia alone

Attached: 1548803424501.jpg (320x410, 49.82K)

We already gave it back retard, with the added bonus of us keeping it economically viable.

But I'm not against Russia.

Then this thread was not made for you. Move along

>Giving more land to Mexico so they can turn half the United States into a giant Tijuana shithole with gangs and drug cartels

No way Jose

Attached: 291C1E6A00000578-3098952-Temptation_One_man_who_was_deported_to_Tijuana_pictured_for_robb-a-16_1432764437505.jpg (634x476, 103.27K)

same time you give Chile back those islands you stole from them

Never. If you want it back you can fight us for it again.
By that same sentiment, if NATO wants any part of Europe currently Russian territory they can fight Russia for it as well.

Which ones?

Have fun dealing with the shills.

Attached: 1643181237366.png (653x367, 344.06K)

Americans think that the current owner (of Ukraine), and the current sovereign state (known as Ukraine), should keep its territory.
Americans think that the current owner (of Texas), and the current sovereign state (known as the United States of America), should keep its territory.
That is consistent. What are you actually saying?

>Steal land from other countries until you get all that you want and become a superpower
>"anyone that does what I did and not what I say is an evil nazi"

no need to give back it back to mexico if you just bring all the mexicans over

>"anyone that does what I did and not what I say is an evil nazi"
Yes. What are you actually saying?

I seriously wouldn't mind this. I'm embarrassed by my country and I speak Spanish.

Yep totally good with this.

Our government has no honor. It's amazing that the rest of the world just pretends we're not backstabbing oathbreakers. We've been breaking treaties since the 19th century, we always back out of deals and leave our partners hanging, we always undermine their interests when they think we are amicable. How many examples ya want? Bay of Pigs, Suez, the Indian treaties, the Canal Zone, the Vietnamese, the Iraqis, the Afghanis (and I could go on, there's just so many examples). We lie to people about lofty ideals that we actually have no respect for (they are a populist tool for the ruling class) and then abuse and rob them and walk off counting the money. And we do it all the time. We do it routinely. We've done it for centuries now. We say what we want if we think it gets us what we want and then when we can we betray everybody in the party. It's a testament to our propaganda apparatus that there are still some of you who are confused about this after all these years.

Attached: 1525489140929.jpg (501x633, 52.85K)

narizon dont botter the gringo let them fight abroad as we stay in the land. we dont need wars to own that shit. the problem are not the gringo but the joos that.they alllow take their goverment. the CIA and USAID are the problem.not the fatass potato couch gringo

Shits nuts nigga

Attached: 1637463157118.jpg (480x640, 288.23K)

Did Donbass btfo Ukraine in a revolution? No? Then it's not the same situation. Seethe.

Give your shithole back to whatever savages claimed it 500+yrs ago and go jump in the ocean then, retarded nigger.

nah keep.your.own shihole i am tired of gringos in my country. bjild your wall but do it good not that shitty rusty crap i dont want more.gringos in my country

>they can turn half the United States into a giant Tijuana shithole with gangs and drug cartels
Everything south of Wyoming’s southern border already is.

>>Steal land from other countries until you get all that you want and become a superpower
It was all paid for :^)

How do you know I'm not an amerindian or a mestizo? Do you actually believe Argentina is White?

>It was all paid for :^)
At gunpoint

amerimutts are the biggest hypocrites in the world

Attached: 1645942725771.jpg (1063x1381, 260.39K)

>when do you give Texas and the south west back to Mexico?

When they beat us in a war? Why do you think the U.S ownsTexas and the Southwest you dumb monkey?

>Do you actually believe Argentina is White?
Kek, of course not, but I imagine you've been partially bleached, so the lands no longer yours, invader.

Don't worry, the Mexicans found an easier way to take over than war.

>governments
>honor
this is not reserved to just America. It's a constant.

>Why do you think the U.S ownsTexas and the Southwest you dumb monkey?
The same reason why Russia will own Ukraine in less than a month. My point is don't be hypocrite and leave Russia alone

Yeah, so what? Like your country has never engaged in a land war?

for real we prefer cartel than gringos as long as they have no dollars to expend( that would mean no CIA involved) we can deal with bad hombres with our own machete but the crappy US agencies give them cal 50 and minguns. so .. if gringos build a wall and really fight narco in their land we can be ok we dont want your shitty jewed culture we can live with the sudacas and be happy fuck the angloys

>hypocrisy is when your government does something 170 years ago that it doesn't like else doing now

Wasn’t Putin’s excuse something about Nazis? And now he’s in the capital for some reason?

This is like when your mom catches you with your arm up to your elbow in your grandma and you mutter something about how your hand got stuck in the cookie jar.

Point is, you’re a lying shill.

Attached: E94AABBF-6DF4-4FF6-9806-BD614A326998.jpg (682x1024, 157.08K)

>implying natives ever developed technologically further than africans
>no massive stone pyramids in NA

With paraguay after said country declared war on us and brazil at the same time, the retards
What you did to mexico is exactly what russia is doing now, except they have a ligitimate casus belli

/Thread

falklands lol

but if being hypocrite lets you gain more land AND prevent your enemy from getting larger, isn't it desirable to be hypocritical at all times?

>Wasn’t Putin’s excuse something about Nazis?
Ukraine wanting to join nato and hosting US nukes in their territory and the US refusing to give any guarantee that this will not happen

Soon

Jesus Christ I want to eat her out :P

oh ok so in order to not be a hypocrite when criticizing Putin i must give Texas back to people who aren't fucking alive
yeah that's mighty clever, you utter dumbass

Attached: 1562892840849.png (615x667, 255.2K)

Nigger you are reaching back to the 1840s for a reason America should act against its interests in 2022

When Mexico beats us in a war for that land like we beat them for it. Are you retarded? Force is the ultimate authority. If you can't force it from me, it ain't fucking yours.

Ma certo, se sei un ebreo