Putin is next

Attached: FKMSihrWQAYkWHs.jpg (1600x900, 118.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine posting this and thinking your the good guy

>putin my dick where it don’t belong

Attached: 1B407934-8D52-4D4B-AB92-06B96AE232E8.jpg (760x460, 183.04K)

this

Attached: sleep well nafri.jpg (500x690, 329.23K)

this

Let him go you Muslim scum

Putin's trying to take on the International Jewry. They already destroyed his finances just like they did with Germany in pre WW2. All he has left are the Nukes.

Attached: merlin_153902907_5ce96d15-edc5-4739-8311-6945fe84a5a9-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 323.76K)

He never did anything wrong, all he did was try to help his people. Sure he was a bastard, but you'd have to be to get things in order. What could have been, Chapter 2,357.

This is the biggest indicator of the amount of shills on this board. If Putin is the equivalent, then I find more reason to support him
>Just start your own bank, bro. Break away from USD

this desu
everything else is noise

NIGGERS GET SOLD IN LIBYA AS SLAVES LOL
>NIGGERS GET SOLD IN LIBYA AS SLAVES LOL

Ukraine is the Gaddafi of NATO. No one is going to trust NATO anymore after this shit.

Dude, They instigated a coup... installed a Jewish president and Jewish prime minister in a country that has very few Jews and started importing niggers and globohomo as fast as they fucking could. BLOWS MY FUCKING mind how /pol can see it everyday then when shit hits the fan ... side with the Jews. Fucking chattel.

glow harder

I dont think that means what you think it means faggot.

Are you mentally retarded?

Biden is next and your ass already was puto gringo.

oh ok nigger, you too then

Two guys who agree with each other are also retarded fucks.
No surprise.

>not my precious debt slavery?!
neck yourself, fractional reserve nigger

kys boomer shill
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

he keeps everyone 50 ft away from him.

Gaddafi was a great leader, Lybia became a shithole after glowniggers (like you) offed him.

This comes through but I cant make threads (Greek)?!
Any Forums seriously being reddit?

Kek. Retard can't comprehend the statement and gets called out for being a dumbass. Seethes afterwards.
Classic, retard.

>people celebrated a hero's death
It's truly sad to think, same with Saddam.

dude you do realize 98% of the posts are shills
i havent been on this god forsaken board for years until this war happened
its as shit as it was all those years ago

>Ukraine is the Gaddafi of NATO. No one is going to trust NATO anymore after this shit.
just go back, each one of you pathetic coon loving faggots sticks out like a sore thumb here. OH REALLY WAS GADAFFI NOT TO BE TRUSTED?!
Midwit take on why anyone here would support him after running cocaine and ops with the CIA for years, get the fuck out of here, mary.

You shitheads really don't know the relationship between what I just said, huh? Of course, you just parrot whatever the popular opinion is on Any Forums
Damn, I always knew Any Forumsfags were retards.

>Obama sells out Gaddafi
>"dictators" no longer trust the west
>The west sells out Ukraine
>??
Damn, I really have to spoon feed you retarded faggots huh?

What does C I GAE mean? Is this some sort of Shill method? What happens if I put it in Options?

Thanks Obama.

Tee hee. XD

This desu senpai onions basedboys

I got one for you VPN hopping chink...

PUTIN WILL DIE WITHIN 14 DAYS

Inside job incoming...want to see what a real coup looks like? Watch Putin eat a round on live television within two weeks by one of his own countrymen and then we will talk

Attached: 1636648393317.gif (500x375, 1004.08K)

fast forward to the part where they chase this jew down a hole to make your bullshit allegory work, please.
fucking kek

You do realize his death is what started arab chain migration you're burger education is really showing

any oldfags remember if we used to have libya flags on here before 2011?

What part of after this shit don't you get, nigger?

Putin saw that video. That’s why he will let the nuclear weapons fly befor that happens to him. Intimidating him won’t worked. He rather kill everyone that go out like that.

>amerishart thinking gaddafis death was a good thing
RIP Colonel

Attached: IMG_6173.jpg (960x956, 63.41K)

low effort and big dumb, pathetic

>gets called out for being a retard
>lashes out
Just admit you were a retard and misread it. It happens.
All is forgiven.

was there ever actual video of his death? I heard about how bad it was, but it never saw it

This. In fact when he saw that video he watched it three times then called Assad and asked him what do you need?

It was the rare occasion he trusted us and abstained on a vote. He never thought our Black President would straight up kill Gadafi