So uh.. This guy definitely died. You all realize that now, right? That phone call was a crock of shit

So uh.. This guy definitely died. You all realize that now, right? That phone call was a crock of shit.

Attached: file.png (640x999, 399.75K)

The ghost of Kiev co confirmed it

your mom confirmed it, after I fucked her ass last night.

Attached: baconweave-700x390[1].jpg (700x390, 163.23K)

Ghost of Kyiv killed him

If that is true I pity the Ukrainians actually.

But the Russia shills on Any Forums told me all the news about Russian soldiers getting killed is fake news...

Attached: stand with ukraine.jpg (1218x715, 121.35K)

It's pronounced SEETHE you nazi! Get out if here with your kyiv and kiev!

in....in the butthole user?

Ghost (she/them) of Kyiv killed him

He died inside the second he decided to fight on behalf of the Russians. His ancestors will celebrate his death.

Nobody is dieing. The videos from Ukraine show normal activities. Psyop has failed.

Empire is based, Resistance is cucked. At least try to shill smarter.

as we all know this is definitely gonna make them sad and not like hitting a wasps nest with your hand

It seems that he was completely pwned by BIPOC trans woman of color.

So that's why you're smelling like shit, Frank. Go take a fucking shower right now.

Imagine dying. Top cuck

How do you know he is dead?
I have seen no proof of such. Surely there would be photo evidence of his body?

And they all believed some mudslime was actually talking to the dead General. Imagine getting played that hard by some lazy propaganda and all you have to say about it are memes.
Some 70iq shit

I tried to lookup his name in google and got 0 matches.
used duckduck go and found a lot.
There is a wikipedia page about him that google didn't show. WTF

because chances are this is the best condition of the body
if he's alive why doesn't he just take a video? would sure help the morale and damage the enemies. nope, he's dead.

Attached: MV5BNzMxY2FjNzctMjZlYS00MjZiLWI0MDctY2QwY2MxM2I1Y2IyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (2592x1944, 2.09M)

nevemind i wrote the name wrong. But still google didn't do the usual thing. did you mean...

It's pretty obvious by now that the Ukranians are getting intel from the west and know every move the russians are making. They were probably set up to ambush these lads long before they got in country. No doubt there are US and UK special forces on the ground as 'advisors' too. It's always been the way in the past.

RIP in power brother. We'll meet again in Valhalla