Russia to evacuate ALL Russia citizens in Europe

rt.com/russia/550802-russia-evacuate-citizens-europe/

And we just keep going closer and closer to that point of no return. And the saddest part is: all EU citizens don't even care how much danger they are in. They just keep cheering on NATO's provocations. Where are the protests EU bros? Do you want to die in nuclear hellfire?

Attached: ALL CITIZENS.jpg (1033x717, 142.32K)

>Do you want to die in nuclear hellfire?
I don't live in a big city and it's of no consequence to me if they get nuked into atoms.

Who would want to fly to Russia right now? You're either going to be poor or dead. No thanks, Ivan.

Fuck YES, we can send 300000 russkies back too?

You do realise NATO has bombs as well? Where the fk are they going to Evacuate when Russia is glassed ,m

>NATO's provocations
Vlad. The only one provoking anything is Putin. He's 100% responsible for all of this and could end it all immediately if he wanted to.

I FOR ONE WELCOME THE FLAMES THAT WOULD BRING DEATH TO MY ENEMIES IN MY NEIGHBORING CITIES AND TOWNS. THE MOMENT I SEE A LARGE SUN-LIKE FIREBALL IN THE HORIZON AT 8 PM, IS THE MOMENT I CELEBRATE THE END OF THEIR IDEOLOGY.

THEIR IDEOLOGY THAT BRINGS IDEAS SUCH AS SEX CHANGE SURGERIES TO CHILDREN.

Attached: 1504397219764.jpg (2000x1211, 253.87K)

>t. glowie

Yeah Pootin's lost it it kek. Not even the most patriotic Russian would leave their european riches to go back to a country with a collapsed currency and economy. This manlet's old world romanticism of nationalism is becoming quite pathetic, particularly because he treats his own population as serfs and still acts like he cares about Russia and Russians.

you're a goddamned retard you know that?

Lmao imagine being afraid of a little nuclear annhilation

>t.

Attached: 1616535408222.jpg (300x335, 17.84K)

Amazingly -- a chud's political opinions are entirely based on his sexual insecurities.

It's okay to fuck, dork. It's okay to have freaky sex you fucking loser, lmfao

you have to board the plane and go back home, Ivan. It's for your own safety after all.

>What is nuclear fallout and winter, for 500 alex.

Are they going to get Russians out of Canada too? I can't wait for rent to go down, although if all bank accounts of Russians are b&, nut just Russian bank account, that will do it too.

Putin the retard could stop killing people and invading ukraine kek

>Leave a developed cou try for white North Korea.

Nah.

>NATO's provocations
Sorry when did we invade Ukraine?

Implying any russian in Europe would want to go back to this shithole and get cut off from entire world

Fallout is minimal in most detonations and nuclear winter is something that wouldn't happen unless so many bombs were dropped that every inch of this god forsaken hellhole was irradiated anyway.

What if he’s right?

Have you seen the size of Russia bro? Good luck nuking all that land.

Our leaders are american pawns and they don't give a shit, they have a villa waiting for them on the other side of the Atlantic once shit hits the fan

>Malding.

Attached: avavasva.jpg (462x651, 42.24K)

Europeans are fucking tribal kek
I never want to hear you all complaining about sandniggers

1 iq comment. Like with all countries. most live in cities

I think a lot of Russians want to love their nation and do, but not all of them like Putin. The evidence is how many of them get arrested for protesting/going against him. Then how many others secretly dislike him but won't admit it.

Putin will be dead in three weeks

Source: lmao just screencap this

>And we just keep going closer and closer to that point of no return. And the saddest part is: all EU citizens don't even care how much danger they are in. They just keep cheering on NATO's provocations. Where are the protests EU bros? Do you want to die in nuclear hellfire?
They have countermeasures you don't know of. Russia will be exterminated while the rest of the world will be unscathed.

Yep

Ukraine isn't Russian

LET THE BULLYCIDE OF RUSKEKS COMMENCE

weeks? days

>The only one provoking anything is Putin. He's 100% responsible

Attached: 1642682474537.jpg (292x292, 10.02K)

> Russia is glassed
You really don’t know how our world works, do you?! That isn’t going to happen.

Remember this
“Nothing can stop what’s coming”

Attached: Homelander pissing on enemies.jpg (1280x2120, 348.29K)

i was thinking since russia have very little economic pressure over the west and the only military one is the nuke what if lets say their start arresting foreign citizens like journalists and start raiding the us embassy and shit like that?

Um won't you go to jail for saying this ruski

when you and the us installed a puppet government and trained violent neonazi extremists to hate russia

just like nato and the US intel agencies trained and created isis/isil/IS/daesh and AlQaeda to destroy multiple middle eastern countries and give us excuses to put our armies in

at this point i despise russia so much that i would gladly get some nuclear hellfire just to teach em a lesson.

you russians should sneak out and claim asylum. Smol monke shitlor is off his meds

>trap people across a continent over political bullshit
Fucking evil. We are making Russia so a sort of reverse Berlin airlift.

they fucking got him! kek

>And the saddest part is: all EU citizens don't even care how much danger they are in.
Same for Americans I should say.

People have had it too good for too long. They no longer have any idea of how bad things can become.

I do live in one, and share this sentiment. Bring on the nukes.

Holy shit they really got him

Die on your feet rather then on your knees coward

Sometimes we do a little trolling

>They no longer have any idea of how bad things can become.

This is also why history tends to repeat itself...

>american flag
>posting rt
Yep, you're a shill alright.

Please fucking nuke us. I don't want to live in a neo feudalistic dystopian cybershit world fucking bring the fire!

it's funny because Europeans and Americans think their government can protect them from what is coming

Living in China or Russia is also a dystopia.

There is no good option.

So maybe yes maybe nuking humanity to oblivion is not so bad

Hello Igor.

Hello soulless robot programmed by the corporate media

How does it feel to have no original thoughts but just be told what to think all your life?

I can't tell who's jewing who anymore.

Rather die in nuclear hellfire than letting Putin get one inch of land. Don't care who is in the wrong or right, just wanna see Putin dead. If by assassination or by nuclear exchange, thats up to slavs over there.
Simple as.

Lol. Whats the point? As if they would be safe in russia in case of a nuclear war.