“I care more about fertilizer than peoples life” - Brazshit bolsonaro

“I care more about fertilizer than peoples life” - Brazshit bolsonaro

This guy is your president?
This is what Brazil represents

Attached: D302AEE7-10AA-446A-BE8D-D1FD2C6A61AA.jpg (1170x1678, 680.56K)

I agree with him. You think your special? Why? What sets you apart from some Ethiopian peasant?

"I care more about feeding my people than Ukrainisn jews"
Americans can't fathom their leader putting their people first

the germans will ultimately side this way they'll just lie about it publicly

that's how the world works, fag

Pretty based take to be quite honest with you little user.

Fertilizer literally is peoples lives. How do you think food is produced

I hate Bolsonaro but he is indeed representing our national interest here. Fertilizers grow food that feed people, including Russiand and Americans considering how much of it we expot.

Americans are uniquely easy to guilt trip and swindle and it infuriates me. It’s like manipulating a retarded person.

Attached: 01C130A4-EFEB-4DC0-8536-CF7019FF2B14.jpg (480x360, 17.2K)

Such an odd thing to say.

Brazil is not so rich in natural resources I guess…A tropical land , no one figured out fertilizer.

They can’t figure out simple agriculture?

Based Bolso

Guy never misses

Did any nation outside of the west back the West’s position on this? India, UAE and Brazil all didn’t. Makes you think about what really is happening outside the veil of Western propaganda.

Get off our internet, and stop typing in our language, stop using our images of organizations we created .

Fuck off cry baby

retard shill nigger, fertilizer is necessary for agriculture which is necessary for life and survival

Based, I don’t think he is trying to Brag , how does Brazil , a land rich in natural resources not into farming.

And Brazil had the most slaves, what the fuck do Brazilians do all day?

Such is the nature of modern monoculture
German immigrants brought the jew beans and started an empire

It's the entire world against the USA and a handful of European states

I’m an Alaskan. I have nothing to do with any of you and in any case I said it makes me mad people take advantage of Americans. The fact that insults you goes to show you’re kinda retarded which is why you’re so easy to manipulate.

Shut up cry baby. People are suffering like Brazilians not being able to farm

You probably don’t even know what fertilizer is

Seething over Putin's support?

He is completly correct.
Retards need to get back to reality where its normal to care more about the well-being of your people and your nation than some random fucks somewhere else.

Oh nothing to do with us, then go suck a mooses dick fucking dick face

What is he supposed to do? Starve his people to own the Russians?

Dur probableh don no way , I bet you suck cock

Fertilizer is made from minerals that must be extracted from the ground. You cannot just magically wish it into existence.

Lol fuck off, I’m saw Brazils shills talking shill talk, these faggots can’t grow beans

>Like

He's right, but Brazil is retarded for being so dependent on imports to be able to eat. It's fertilizer, not rare earth. Produce some domestically.

If Ukrainians didn't want to be invaded, they should not persecute the people of Donetsk and Luhansk.

They had it coming.

Poo countries need poo.

He is a fucking ape , creates a dependency on a foreign government to keep rich elites In charge of food production

Globalist shill.

I can cook my own food, but I prefer to pay very little for an empregada to cook it for me. The same goes with fertilizer, one can produce it locally, but Russian cost half the price.

Because they watch and trust their tv more than their neighbours/community. Its the same in canada.

I guess nothing grows in barren Brazil …
That’s “Globohomo” if you ask me

One of the very few times where Bolsonaro deserves praise.