Anime will be Chinese soon

>had 8 years to prepare
>do nothing
China will take over anime and kpop once they also betray their allies in the East. In fact, they are making more money off of weebs than Japan right this moment.
Any Forums will be "Chinese anime website" by 2030.

Attached: 5xNq659vCbF3GQBbSkc5SY.jpg (1920x1080, 519.32K)

I like the Chinese.

Chinese and Korean anime and manga are both terrible. Leave it to normalfags to like the most garbage shit in existence.

I hope the technology comes to make anime bois real so Tartaglia can breed me

Attached: FKG5v-eWQAA515S.jpg (1535x2048, 346.64K)

I can breed you user

You will never be him

Attached: aK6eZx6_460s.jpg (885x1273, 824.05K)

The best anime ever will never be Chinese.

Attached: el-hazard.png (755x768, 703.9K)

Korean animators do a better job than japanese incels.

China is literally killing anime, because Gacha games are so damn popular in China. It means all the best anime artists, scriptwriters, and creative talents are getting into the gacha game industry. Anime is a dying husk now. Most new anime are simply promoting a gacha game.

faggot

Wait a fucking minute

You mean anime isn't literally a Chinese cartoon?

Chinks are terrible at manhua

Very true but I can still love you

I'll start worrying when they can even get remotely close to the greats.

Attached: flcl[1].jpg (1600x1200, 254.82K)

And the few remaining competent studios like Crappa are killing their employees from overworking
Combine this with hack authors like Isayama being considered geniuses and you have a dying industry

Glad you can enjoy your well animated millionth clone of Solo Leveling or NTR CEO Harem Adventure. I'm not particularly defending what anime has become since I mostly read manga these days but Korean and Chinese shit is still a million times worse than even the worst thing that comes out of Japan even if it has good animation.

I vastly prefer Chinese autism over Japanese. Wuxia is top tier shit.

It's not about the quality.
It's about cultural domination and market take over.

Attached: 7429-big-tits-lewd-kashino-4riasensei-azur-lane-anal-sex.jpg (558x950, 55.56K)

Your anime is shit and soulless, your writers commissioned Japanese amateur novelists, you have to hire Japanese and Western artists because you arrested half of your artist for drawing hentai. Your IP will be destroyed without the doujin industry in Japan backing you.

kys anime faggots

before Anime will be fully recognize as chinese.

All Hollywood media is already chinese funded