Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #911: NEVAR 4GET EDITION

QRD:
It's like a CANGEN but with HONKS
The American People's Convoy is Eastbound and down!
They will be stopping for the night of the 27th in Big Cabin, OK.
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

==LIVESTREAMS==
supportfreedom.net/

== NEWS UPDATES! ==
New USA Convoy footage from today (Feb. 27):
youtube.com/watch?v=HN_39YAjLNo&t=13s

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

Veteran march form Vancouver to Ottawa
>lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-vet-starts-march-across-canada-to-take-our-freedoms-back-and-support-the-trucker-freedom-convoy/

OTTAWA
>The Ottawa convoy has moved out of Ottawa
>Castro Jr. has revoked the Emergencies Act
youtube.com/watch?v=roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtube.com/watch?v=NTZvqqbshWM
>Tamara Lich and Pat king are still denied bail
postguam.com/the_globe/world/convoy-leader-denied-bail-as-canadian-officials-warn-of-unrest/article_9926802c-9466-11ec-bbc5-e3b11f33c9b0.html

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread

Attached: 1646011420288.jpg (960x675, 153.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=40x89Q2o5Xw
historycomestolife.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/british-concentration-camps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The non-stop "the sky is falling" (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 363727247222.jpg (1274x1288, 529.35K)

Good thing those Trump era laws that ban roads from being blocked will be used to arrest these fools.

Attached: 3473737727.jpg (1208x1336, 274.99K)

God isn't with you at all.

Canadians hate you, and are very aware that you're simply Russian stooges. Why else would you be "organizing" on Telegram?

You're going to be in the history books, and it won't be very nice.

>Trump era laws that ban roads from being blocked
Sauce?

What does this have to do with Kyiv? Downsage for off topic

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

Attached: moose.jpg (1023x958, 318.87K)

CAN'T NOOSE THE MOOSE

Attached: 1646022368916.gif (250x300, 3.25M)

are they still arresting protesters or have they stopped now that they've swept the convoys under the rug with Ukraine attacks?

cope, sneed, and dilate

Attached: 1646023067171.png (700x875, 943.55K)

>not jamming up I-80 and utterly btfoing east-west commerce
>not jamming up I-85 and utterly btfoing the entire east coast commerce hub plus over half of their shipping ports
I love those truckers but god damn they obsess too much over optics. There's very clear strategies to twist a knife and they never take it.

the protests are still going, their going to ramp it up again at march 5th

Boils my blood, the riots destroyed so much.

and they deny it was ever was blm's doing.

>their going to ramp it up again at march 5th
I hope energy storage is a genuine consideration. These convoys get dangerously close to getting shut down every time there's a risk of having fuel or electricity cut off.

>the riots destroyed so much.
They burned down their own cities. There is nothing of value to be mad about. Be mad that they got away with it with the full endorsement of those in power, and that those in power also hire professional agitators and rioters to shape their narrative.

Attached: 1628009254434.jpg (317x500, 13.78K)

Fuck that theater, i will not forget the scamdemic, i will not forget the draconian lockdowns, i will not forget the vaccine causing blodclots and VAIDS, i will not forget the push for the mandates and the people that lost their Jobs for not taking part in a experiment, i will not forget that the WEF infiltrated all of the western goverments including all of the trudeau cabinet, i will not forget the truckers and World Wide protests, i will not forget the grandma and the guy trampled by the horse, i will not forget the zogbots laughing at the people being beaten and trampled, i will not forget the inflation going on, i will not forget fauci founded wuhan research lab, I WILL IGNORE THE *KRANIAN PSYOP
FUCK SHILLS
FUCK WEF
FUCK GLOBOHOMO
AND FUCK JANNIES

This, it's not helping. And honestly, I'm pretty sure this convoy will be completely ineffectual because of it.

if they shut down the power or cut the fuel that just means the trucks are staying since they can't be moved.

I love my city, so I can't agree with you. I hate what happened to it.

Based

There is no gravy for the luxury poutine on that claim

Attached: Capture.png (576x637, 437.77K)

faggot, that is all

Attached: 1645902999095.jpg (1800x1198, 418.12K)

absolutely globohomo is lucky we don't have moose on our side. Oh and fuck the jannies for fucking with my tomboy summer.
>youtube.com/watch?v=40x89Q2o5Xw

Attached: tom boy anime girl saber of red busty back bikini topless.jpg (853x1280, 170.2K)

hmmmmmmm

Attached: 1646003352747.png (1034x1569, 445.61K)

This is not about a public health issue, this is not about a jab, this is not about wearing masks.
The intention was: Plandemic>Jab>Passport>Digital Id>Central Bank Digital Currency>Social Credit Score, after which it would be very easy to selectively identify and liquidate the problematic in a very precise and ultimately, in a mostly automated fashion.

When they say you will "own nothing, have no privacy, yet be happy" they are telling you that they INTEND to make your life such a living hell that you will be GRATEFUL to be allowed to live having no property, chattel or privacy.
>You will in effect, BE the property.
Boer War. (((They))) have no qualms against going after your women and children.
historycomestolife.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/british-concentration-camps/

Attached: boer-war-concentration-camp-for-women-and-children-hostages.png (802x552, 506.5K)