MOEX opens soon

So the Moscow exchange opens in a few hours. It has been closed over the weekend.
How do you think the MOEX will react when it opens?
>Nothing burger?
>Oblivion?

Are Rusike's worried about this?

Attached: image_2022-02-28_174548.png (993x483, 46.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/economy/russian-central-bank-orders-block-on-foreign-clients-bids-to-sell-russian-securities--document-2773389
zerohedge.com/markets/stocks-tied-chinas-swift-alternative-are-soaring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its going to be bad.

it'll go up. buy the fear

Buy the dips faggots

Taking heavy losses though expect for Russia to halt trading

It's very likely to go into oblivion. Even the regular people seem to be panicking, you can expect that the oligarchjews will try to do everything they can to keep their wealth.

It may be halted, too.

Multiple times.

Will The removal of SWIFT not make it an extremally likely to go to dog shit. do we buy when it everything reaches Zimbabwe tier?

Attached: N.jpg (500x478, 40.12K)

bets on first halt?

Attached: pain.jpg (907x510, 165.38K)

Nothing matters anymore

Attached: 1645783517717.png (595x456, 338K)

I've had blood in my shit for the last 2 days. Gonna go to the doc to confirm if I have cancer or something. I really hope I do. I just need a final push to reach nothing to lose state.

I mean I'm probabily not getting nuked so I would love to see you guys wipe each other off the map, but lets be honest none of you guys are going to do shit.

Prepare for even more poverty than you already have bud

Not smart. If you manage to buy, they won't let you sell.

See: investing.com/news/economy/russian-central-bank-orders-block-on-foreign-clients-bids-to-sell-russian-securities--document-2773389

Investments you can't sell have zero value

you think the oligarchs are trying to sell all there shit before foreigners are able to? Trying to limit the damage to elite pocket books

That's part of it.

The rest can be thought as a foreign asset freeze.

> (OP)
>Buy the dips faggots
"You know who" will buy. They always know when the dip is lowest and always buy then.
Hell, they make the dip happen...

Bump

Seems to be doing ok, usa got some big issues with food imports !

It's been closed.

Also the US is one of the biggest food exporters and is completely self sufficient. Can you elaborate on what you mean?

I think you better read this before you start crying and realise how much shit your in zerohedge.com/markets/stocks-tied-chinas-swift-alternative-are-soaring

>Are Rusike's worried about this?
Nope/ Yhis is war after all. You just need to wait a little then buy Sberbank and other sanctioned banks stocks on low.

Attached: 20_123.jpg (500x500, 46.48K)

I thought they just delayed opening?

Russia will be fine, Europe and USA gonna starve!