It all started with Kony 2012 2

Continuation from because that was a fun thread.

Attached: 1633127007127.webm (540x960, 761.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=IzKIYcc_8bU
youtube.com/watch?v=mbYzdKcbbW0&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=tvJqLo_o7AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Forums feels just like late 2019 right now.

Do you guys genuinely think there were no morons before 2012?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dicks out for Kony
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=IzKIYcc_8bU

Attached: 5260EA9A-C083-4B17-AA31-9BE2FA7FA44F.jpg (336x188, 19.58K)

Nobody responded to the post about the official Kony2012 dance video in the last thread, so I'm reposting it here because it really has to be seen to be believed. How in the FUCK did normies fall for something as cringe as this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mbYzdKcbbW0&t=18s

In the Greek dialogue Gorgias there's whole sections on rhetoric and oratory skills and it's ability to hijack a poorly guarded person's mind. Socrates says of it "Yes, Gorgias, my amazement at that led me long ago to ask what it is that oratory can accomplish. For as I look at it, it seems to me to be something supernatural in scope."

Attached: DCYwElfVYAA1vv7.jpg (1093x372, 67.7K)

Read the original thread, that's not what it was about.
It's about psyops/mass psychosis in general.
Kony is just posed as the first template of social-media driven psyop - and the template for much of what we see today

Kony is unique because it was the first time the internet was used to deploy propaganda on a mass scale and, more importantly, at lightning speed.
In the old days it would take weeks for a message to spread. When Kony happened, millions of teenage girls were crying about Uganda and child soldiers within like 48 hours.

>How in the FUCK did normies fall for something as cringe as this
Well.................................................
I have no fucking clue

Oh come on, they're normies. Twitter is heavily botted, too
Normies survive on peer approval. Twitter bots give that approval for whatever agenda they push.
Care to put 2 and 2 together?

I guess you weren't around in the 2012s
The internet wasn't this bot-filled place it is today. Things were simpler back then, and this was what we called "viral" back then (is this expression even used these days?).

another thing I wanted to bring up before the last thread died was those "mic checks" during Occupy Wall Street in 2011, where hundreds of NPCs would just chant the same phrases in unison like an army of automatons. Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=tvJqLo_o7AM
This was the first time I realized that the internet was making otherwise normal-seeming people completely insane. I had encountered nutjobs on the internet before, of course, but they were always a fringe minority. I didn't notice any of that shit leaking into real life until about 2011.

Huh, interesting.
These last threads gave me like 10 books to read at least

Yikes.

Yeah i had a brother that was real into this stupid shit but he smoked ALOT of weed.

jesus fucking christ that's scary
It's definitely some hypnosis tactic

I feel like weed is a huge player in the retardation of the west

Can someone help me put together a full list

>Kony 2012
>TDS
>Covid I (Mask up stay home SAVE LIVES)
>BLM
>January 6
>Covid II (GET THE JAB OR DIE)
>Ukraine

Attached: 1646008884815.jpg (819x1024, 277.94K)

>Covid III (VACCINE PASSPORT/JOE ROGAN MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS)

What is the excerpt from?

that was a nice thread of frens questioning the ethereal aspects of the internet. many people come here thinking they're an individual as part of a collective of individuals but it is a battlefield of devised tactics and mindsets.

internet 1.0 adopters probably can sift through this better than normie internet 2.0 adopters

Attached: dreamman.jpg (283x352, 53.92K)

sauce on pic?

This. None of this Ukraine shit is organic, just like CVG threads.

This would be a good idea for continuing threads... mass formation events throughout modern history. Anyway, a few more, going back a ways:
>Y2K
>9/11 hysteria (Freedom Fries, WMDs, daily terror alerts)
>Vote or Die
>Boston Bombing hysteria (shutting the entire city down, quarantining the populace, deploying tanks against one half-dead teenager)
>Ice Bucket Challenge
>Black Squares (this one was creepy as shit: if you don't have the black square as your profile pic you're a racist)
>Kids in cages
>Russiagate
There's like a dozen more I'm forgetting...

arab spring and especially egypt. this was wholly devised on twitter

Attached: arab.png (790x401, 97.31K)