ITS OVER

ITS OVER

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-233302.png (720x1600, 383.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ready.gov/nuclear-explosion
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1498152473407668228
youtu.be/nDvk-8WYxYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck jeff

wat

Fuck you Jeff, you good boy motherfucker.

is Jeff being serious or is he trolling

>it’s fucking real

Alright that’s it Nuke us I’m done with clownworld

I will be shooting maskies, and only maskies, right in the face, in the event of a false flag operation. You've been warned.

What if my nose melts off from the radiation? Do I have to wear my mask over where it used to be?

lmao

Attached: bloblaugh.png (128x128, 14.21K)

Is Biden meaning that on top of gas mask you put that blue crap?

And speaking of false flag operations. Have you anons heard about all of those empty high rises in NYC? Kinda gets the noggin a joggin.

Attached: SHTF.jpg (999x462, 127.61K)

Balclavas included?
I'll be in a hunter green and black addias sweats.

Attached: 28872.jpg (2048x1536, 415.89K)

Wouldn’t an n95 help with fallout

The mask doesn't protect me from the nuclear fallout unless you wear yours too!

It's not over

jesus christ they are going to turn the fear machine up to nine fuckign thousand, this is going to make "orange man bad" look like a fucking JOKE
stay safe out there bros, it's gonna get ugly

Yes, and a mask over your emergency buttplug as well. You can never be too safe.

Attached: buttplug.jpg (950x950, 81.37K)

Gasmasks are actually sensible in a nuclear situation.

>Alright that’s it Nuke us
Hear hear. Why isn't it happening? Hurry.

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17.47K)

I live in between 2 nuclear power plants, I have enough iodine tablets to transform me into a power ranger, bring it on.

No, of course not. Just the blue ones and the ones that Karen has Bedazzled.

>will paper stop radiation

Attached: no.gif (440x220, 3.28M)

IM COUGHING UP BLOOD AND MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT
GET ME A VENTILATOR I THING I HAVE COVID

Attached: 1632871931257.jpg (600x800, 146.64K)

It's actually really good advice. The battle against Covid doesn't pause for nuclear war.

Attached: 56436857.jpg (2057x1200, 546.82K)

>people who are not part of your household
If you are not part of my household before the nuke, you will not be part of my house after.
Get out reeeeeeeee

fucking finally

>"Hand sanitizer does not protect against nuclear fall-out"

Oh Shit

I live in between two military bases. Why bother?

Attached: archer.jpg (474x266, 20.97K)

Radioactive dust in your lungs is bad and even a paper mask will at least keep you from breathing most of that dust.

A full faceplate respirator with P100 organic vapor cartridges and a full body tychem suit would be better for keeping the dust off you, but either way you still need to be at least in a basement to block the majority of gamma rays

lmao... fuck this country.

As much as Any Forums loves to joke about this there must be areason for this sudden change of propaganda

Are the jews openly saying that nuclear war is coming soon? Are the really gonna turn the world in a nuclear wasteland?

Attached: 1637352659098.jpg (320x180, 10.03K)

don't forget the decon team to wash you down when you want to get out of that radiation suit.

When you realize this whole mask bullshit with the pandemic was social conditioning to having to permanently wear masks for the nuclear Holocaust survivors

Their manmade virus and fake vaccine didn’t kill the amount of people they wanted, so they are going the nuclear route.

Attached: F4525171-2AFB-41B3-B26A-7DA384D41C5C.jpg (714x1024, 76.4K)

>If you are sick and need medical attention, contact your healthcare provider for instructions. If you are at a public shelter, immediately notify the staff at that facility so they can call a local hospital or clinic. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 and let the operator know if you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If you can, put on a mask before help arrives.

>contact your healthcare provider
>call 9-1-1
>let the operator know if you have, or think you might have, COVID-19.

Attached: 296-2965402_schizophrenic-wojak-hd-png-download.png (860x845, 97.45K)

Dish soap and a bucket of water in the tub is better than nothing. I keep about 30 two liter bottles full of water inside for flushing the toilet or decontamination.

I think they want to make it seem like it's going to happen, then it won't, and take credit for nothing happening.

>being such a shit admin and "president" that you have to pull cold war propaganda
Im sure boomers will cry but everyone else doesn't give a fuck

This is fearmongering so he can say during the re-elections that he "protected" his people

Yeah, those flimsy paper ones are not.

who listens to phone posters though, you and the guy who posted that screenshot are both phone posters

He's for real and he's not ashamed.

Attached: 1645997776443.jpg (2780x3812, 636.36K)

I was mostly meme'ing about hating the country, but now I really do. Fuck these people.

oh shit it's real
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1498152473407668228

Follow the arrows in supermarkets, radiation can only flow in one direction

Yeah but they really have to build it up right? We have a bit more escalation to go.

See you in Georgia next year

Attached: caf1fcebcac575ddee_Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg (580x580, 56.62K)

I mean, those at least do the job of subtly killing off retards in a nuclear winter.

>they actually updated the "what to do in event of a nuclear explosion" page to include information about coronavirus
oh fuck its happening isn't it? is this predictive programming?

>only the gayest of faggots are still afraid of le coof
>Oh shid we need something new to keep them in fear!
>I know let's predictive program an nuclear attack

I don't think I need to remind anyone of the needful once the rule of law is no more.

for fucksakes.. look at this site. when was this set up? they're obviously fucking with people.

Attached: ready.jpg (2505x1366, 476.3K)

If i dont make it will someone make sure my grave says “ niggers tongue my anus”. Its been an honor lads

dont worry, it's just two weeks to flatten the fallout

Attached: Download (1).png (1600x2350, 292.94K)

Attached: sdsd.png (805x314, 38.1K)

I think you know the answer to that, user.

Attached: 1546740265855.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

>hand sanitiser does not protect against fall out

Attached: 3f4.jpg (680x670, 49.91K)

Hello other me. Nice numerals

If there's a nuclear strike a mask is the last thing you should wear because it just tells people you're unarmed.

I peed on that

Attached: 1645502817792.jpg (480x480, 30.65K)

Does an erection count as a tumor?

moar holy shit

Well actually....

youtu.be/nDvk-8WYxYk

You meme, but if there was a chance you were sick when you get irradiated the likelihood of dying due to compromised immune system is immense.
In fact if the vaxxies get nuked they’ll likely die in higher numbers because what little immune system they had fighting their spikes will be killed and those spikes (assuming they don’t die too) will kill them off quick smart.

Who cares?

Attached: justtheworst.png (1152x2304, 200.42K)

>ready.gov/nuclear-explosion

>>>Nuclear devices range from a small portable device carried by an individual to a weapon carried by a missile.

>>>Nuclear devices range from a small portable device carried by an individual

WHEN THE FUCK HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?!?!?!

Ready.gov has had emergency plans like this online since (technically) the 1950's. This is shit you'll read in every Civil Defense phamplet. Remember when Grandma had a fallout shelter? This is the like.

Christ, fucking faggot burgers confuse learning of something for the first time FOR IT BEING BRAND NEW.