Ukrainians are civilized peop-

files.catbox.moe/qpdasy.MP4

Attached: 1645968207283.png (458x411, 261.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtkTtZpsCCY&ab_channel=redneck2010ize
t.me/AussieCossack/1169
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever heard of providing context? When you leave out key information, or in this case provide no information at all. Then the only conclusion I can come too is that you are trying to mislead.

turn your vpn off, Vlad

Attached: 00o2axxvvek81.jpg (2160x1617, 430.19K)

its just a little anarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=EtkTtZpsCCY&ab_channel=redneck2010ize

Ukraine gave a bunch of ak74's to civilians. civilians use them on each other for lulz instead

Any articles or people talking about this? Not to imply that what you've said is preposterous. It makes sense and I could see that the same thing would happen in America. but even worse because of the niggers.

they're giving out automatic weapons to everyone. surely this will work out very nicely when the war is over

the best part is how they seem to have barely any military casualties but ever increasing civilian one. when zelensky puts weapon in an untrained kids hands and tells him to shoot at the russians he's surely accounted as civilian casuality

Attached: 20220228060529000937.png (1620x611, 205.39K)

this is the best I have
>t.me/AussieCossack/1169

THIS JUST IN
War is generally bad, that is all

You did worse things than Russians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Yugoslavia etc, but you haven't been sanctioned.

Hypocrite

>he was a russian spy! he deserved it !!!

NOOOOOO MY HECKIN UKRANIAN SOLDIERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 100 WHOLESOME KEANUE REEVES CHUNGUS!!!! NOT VIOLENT NEONAZI WAR CRIMINALS!!!!

Attached: 1646024763402.jpg (199x253, 8.69K)

>they give out guns to anyone
>after 5pm everyone must be at home
>some old dude went outside for a smoke on a curb
>2 orcs with AKs come up to him to interrogate
>hit him with the rifle butt
>he tries to run
>gets shot

There you go

Ahem, to prove that you're indeed pro-Russia you should verify by saying "Chechnya is cool" and saying sorry for being anti-Islam on Any Forums.
You have 3 minutes.

apparently this is two guys asking if that guy was a russian spy and after bunting him in the head he ran off and got shot as a result

something about curfew but I don't believe it

I dont know whether thats funny or sad

Its literally the poorest country in Europe and poorer than half of Africa. Its literally Somalia with snow.

This, the post.

This was after the Azov fighters were dipping ammunition in pigs blood or something

>NOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THE ANTI RACIST AVENGERS MOVIES

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-212545_Chrome.jpg (1080x635, 197.88K)

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

perks of carrying a big dick around the globe...we can invade Iraq in the 90s and make them look like literal fucking retards...maybe if your fellow country men manned the fuck up and tried to not elect a midget monkey for 20 years, you could also be the bully on the block, time to man up little tongue flicking 3rd world boy, or stay subdued and bullied by the mass that is corporatocracy imposed on cold war relic faggots
Cope

>This, the post

how to spot an oversocialized reddit cartoon watching faggot discord addict
>this
>This
>this right here
>omg this
>this

defunct internet addicted faggots like you got bullied 20 years ago