Russia's only friends are China and Belarus

Attached: china.jpg (1080x1660, 423.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scruz.general.narkive.com/29QgNUds/commie-rag-praises-mlk
youtube.com/watch?v=X55JPbAMc9g
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/349490677/#349520696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world is full of satanic pedophile elites what do you expect?

you mean China that produces 90% of all out products?

This. Why would they want to be friends with any other country?

You forgot Brazil

Uhmmmm, Russisters?

Attached: uhoh.jpg (1053x857, 171.49K)

And Argentina, the whitest country.

And /pol. bitch

Attached: 4chan.jpg (486x679, 102.65K)

AND BRAZIL

Attached: brazil-russia alliance.jpg (768x512, 36.62K)

>Russias only friends are only the second greatest super power on earth and China
Ftfy

Based

If Russia decides to use Bitcoin as a result of them being kicked off SWIFT they will have 50 million friends in USA.

>the report found that the average cryptocurrency owner is a 38-year-old male making approximately $111,000 a year.
>In addition, 74 percent of crypto holders are men, and 71 percent are white.

Syria, Iran, Venezuela, most of Africa.

No. They have their own alliance. India, China are already accomodating to help Russian economy.

Attached: alliance.png (613x613, 220.66K)

Russia also has nu-Any Forums on their side

How about Mongolia?

Attached: Khusugtun_Batzorig_Chinggis_khaan_(page_Batzorig_Vaanchig)_0-38_screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 91.4K)

How do you want to bet that most of these crypto holders are no different from your run of the mill Plebbitor with politically correct opinions?

They have allies in Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and Iran too

the Dalai Lama is on our side and by extension the Mongols are on our side
and by our side, I mean the CIA's side

Pakistan wants to buy their resources too. India and Pakistan, together in brotherhood as Allah intended.

Any Forums wants Russia to win because they see how evil the western empire is.

If you noticed the covid shit died down when Ukraine started.
The Canadian truckers got their bank accounts back when the Ukraine conflict started.

Our own governments are our enemies.

>living in the middle of nowhere
>still manage to be a fat fuck

>t. nu-Any Forums

I'll be their friend. Fwiw

>y-yeah China is definitely our friend
>I mean they want territory back that we annexed from them in the past
>and then there was that whole sino-russo war that was particularly bloody and probably pissed them off
>but they’re probably not looking for an opportunity to steal our resource-laden lands
Can’t wait for China to carve up Russia lol

This. No one is paying any attention to this. This is how the US military and financial hegemony ends.

Fpbp

Loool look at how the technology works and who created it.

Look up Tim C. May he was the most influential character in the creation of bitcoin

scruz.general.narkive.com/29QgNUds/commie-rag-praises-mlk

I've come to see it as a litmus test. Those who can't see that this is a struggle between two incompatible visions for the world and choose to side with the neoliberal order are not committed. They saboteurs. It's good that they're making themselves more plainly known.

China is a pretty big friend to have.

>forgetting India and UAE abstained in the UNSC

>this unreal cope
Russia is economically fucked, China is already stabbing them in the back, India is next
The ruble is unironically worth less than half of roblox currency

Attached: 1645222514952.gif (158x184, 56.26K)

>If you noticed the covid shit died down when Ukraine started.
Pretty much. Even our state here is removing all mandates by the 28th. So something must really be fishy for them to let it all go in unison.

Add pajeetland too

Didn't make a point.
Has a name

You're a faggot.

Frankly that is all they need

Crypto is like cursive writing, niggers just can’t figure it out

China and India are pretty significant allies/supporters. China owns half of my fucking country as it is

>It's good that they're making themselves more plainly known.
They're also cartoonishingly evil. Makes it easy.

this but unironically

>Russia's only friends are China and Belarus
And me.

Attached: 1623293613100.jpg (1080x1044, 172.6K)

err...cartoonishly*

And India, and Iran, and have the quiet support of everyone who isn't a US ally. Truly an isolated country.

he eats pussy and ass every day

kek apparently the CIA can't either

Oh..
youtube.com/watch?v=X55JPbAMc9g

Well, the enemy of my enemy is a friend is a thing after all.

But it is clear, that if there ever will be a timeline where the West falls, and only Russia and China stands, China will indeed attack Russia, since Russia's values are still founded upon Christianity which runs in conflict with the old world Pagan values. It will crumble the Chinese elites foundations if they let Christians grow in their lands. They know this precisely because of history.

North Korea and Cuba

You're self-sabotaging if anything.
>Siding with communists to own the liberals
Clinically retarded, if you're not already a commie, that is.

Gee. The majority of the world turns against you as you invade a country with excuses rejected by the international media and most of the world think you're acting like a despot.
That sounds familiar.

Attached: bush huh 1492193378899.jpg (192x263, 9.25K)

Don't forget the man who single handedly cucked NATO and ISIS at the same time from his desert shithole.

Attached: Bashar_al-Assad_(2018-05-17)_03.jpg (782x1139, 445.38K)

democrat hands typed this. kys shill
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

ur a retard and a newfag pal

Well you can’t spell glownigger without N I G G E R

Both sides are communist, but our side is also globohomo, CBDC, ESG, anti-white, anti-family, anti-freedom, pro-vaccine, etc.

I'm not taking a side exactly, but if Russia chooses to engage in a global free market on Bitcoin they would gain favor for 50m Americans who are young, smart, well off, and probably don't have a family or anything to lose.

Not to mention the SCO

Attached: 1280px-SCO_(orthographic_projection).svg-1.png (1280x1280, 494.92K)

China is no longer Russia's friend. The dynamic is more now that Russia is China's bitch.

>restrict access to trading in USD
>trades in Yuan, gold, or other type of payment

this modern day lady goebbels is going to swing at the hague

all these russo idiots should be careful what they say because the EU is not going to stop until they are all captured

Belarus is their friend the way that girl you've got chained to your radiator is your friend.

BRICS are unironically assembling

You mean disassembling? Russia won't exist in a year

>russia rich with every natural resource in the world
>china dependent on other countries for resources
try harder nigger

Propaganda

>this desperate Russia shill making up fake alliances for the sake of morale
your invasion failed and your kinda-shitty-to-begin-with economy just tanked, get over it

>Brazil flag
>still spells it “brazil”
>def not a vpn shill
That aside
>both countries have zero valid excuses for being the complete shitholes they are economically and culturally
>except maybe poor leadership
It’s like the Cleveland Browns my friends. When enough good players have come through and your team is still dogshit, it’s time to blame the owners

I hope Russia finally realizes that if they want to succeed should return to the foreign relations style of Catherine the Great

It's enough

China doesn't like anyone but themselves. They certainly don't like Russia, but on the down low. The USSR and China had very different views of communism, and it's likely their opinion hasn't really changed just because the regime changed, and especially because Putin is a cunt from that era. Their "friendliness" is a means to an end, and shared mutual dislike of the west, especially the US.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/349490677/#349520696
>I'm guessing there will be a major conflict by 2025 almost guaranteed

>i. Russia + Belarus v NATO backed Ukraine
>ii. China v Taiwan
>iii. Israel V Iran

>i. Russia + Belarus v NATO backed Ukraine
I'm guessing nothing will happen until you see millions of Ukrainian refugees leaving the country, orchestrated as a means to prepare for major conflict. Germany allowed US nukes to remain there (moved there last year) US, also mooted a move of nukes to Poland, closer to Russia, i.e. geo-political provocation. The Poland border migrant "crisis" is acting as a means to keep the region in public focus and a humanitarian buffer. NATO is knocking on Russia's door via Ukraine and Europe numerous times over the last year with ships in the black sea and military flights close to the border and European armed forces exercises; Russia is knocking on US door via Alaska with strategic bombers and nearly three months ago conducted the biggest exercise in Europe with the Zapad movements with 200,000 troops

>ii. China v Taiwan
>There's been a gorrillion incursions of Chinese fast jets entering Taiwanese airspace. The Chinese have placed tariffs against on Australian commodity export and recently their intel ship has been close to Australian territorial waters.

>iii. Israel V Iran
>Israel spazzin out over the Biden nuclear deal and Iran, the claim they probably has enough enriched uranium to make one nuke by now.

Attached: BRICS ASSEMBLE.png (856x188, 14.59K)

/thread

Meds

Also India.
So by now your claim is "Russia has no friends except half of the global population".

This site works by posting content that's applicable to the conversation.
Nearly all the users here are "user" so that the content isn't judged to a specific name and judged with bias.

You don't have any idea how this website operates and call people newfags?

Attached: joe-biden.gif (220x222, 99.05K)

>Russia's only friends

My boy you should look up the WEF and Kalergi plan

Please burger, there is only one country simultaneously sucking and getting fucked by china's tiny cock, and as much as Trudeau would have wanted that to be us, it's actually US.

Cope.
No proof of china stabbing them in the back.
What type of burgers are you eating?