Uhhhh, guys?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 233642.png (619x651, 170.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1498152473407668228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Biden and Fuck Globohomo. I will always do the opposite of what they tell me.

Attached: Mask Dr. Suess.jpg (960x840, 109.36K)

Unironically, a dust mask would be more effective at limiting radiation exposure from irradiated dust than against covid. That's more an indication of just how useless it is against covid, though.

heh, thank the winds and waters. The gods look down upon me with love but not for americans.

>COVID pandemic was an excuse to practice safety practices and distancing in case of radiation due to nuclear fallout

Link

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1498152473407668228

>Muh Russia gonna nuke us
These jews...

Attached: 459155DF-40FE-4BBE-B983-45267FD4D2B6.jpg (750x838, 310.13K)

Thanks.

>hand sanitizer does not protect against fallout
I can't get down to this level. I can't imagine being in this much of a daze. How would I even acquire food?

damn ... so the plandemic was a training exercise for nuclear fallout all along

This is all starting to look like a hoax !

A part of me pities them all. What awaits them in hell will exceed what has fallen on some of the world's worst serial killers.

You need to get high more. Ingest more SOMA. Then you will understand everything, and be happy.

Go neck yourself faggot.

Attached: aB0rqGx_460s.jpg (460x455, 22.33K)

>NEW
didn't we laugh when they made that change back in 2021 or even 2020?
I don't feel like digging in the archives

How long has this information been up on ready.gov? Nobody seems to know. I doubt they just posted the shit right now.

Honestly the whole thing makes a hell of a lot more optimistic assumptions than stuff from the cold war.
Like it doesn't even mention that an EMP could be detonated over the central US, wiping out the power grid and electronics countrywide as part of a 1st strike, it instead describes it as a localized phenomenon.
It also doesn't mention that one would probably need to shelter for a week at the very least either. And I doubt most drafty houses would offer much protection from fallout to begin with.
In reality, 90%+ of the US population would be dead in a year.

How will i access my steam library?

>last updated 02/25/22

We're fucked aren't we?

Attached: Capture.png (1105x827, 76.56K)

Big brain move if true.

I'm quad vaxxed sweetie, I'm basically immortal at this point and while you're all stuck inside I'll be free to enjoy the radioactive snow with the other sane people.

I'll neck you instead.

Ivan is about to learn why you don’t fuck with ZOG the hard way